Randomness + Ramblings


I have so many draft posts but none of them are completed yet so I can't post them. I wasn't sure what to post today so I'll just throw in some random pretty pictures from Pinterest and ramble about things.
Also how true is the quote above!

First a picture from my new favourite movie The Magic of Ordinary Days. Oh my goodness I just loved it. It was so beautiful. I will write a whole post about because I have so much to say about it!
This gives me such happy and warm feelings guys!
So today we are going to the library and I have to refrain from getting any fiction books beacuse I have way to many books to read.
I am going to try and find some books about gardening and herbal remedies and maybe a non-fiction book.

It has been sooooooo long since I watched Emma but I found this and thought is was absolutly charming. See the little horse and all the tiny pathways!
Little maps are so cute. Like the map they make out of flowers in The Railway Children.

Currnetly I am reading:

So far it is quite good. I'll include a bit from the back of the book:
A beautiful maiden who poaches to feed the poor. A handsome forester on a mission to catch her.
Danger and love are about to unite in Thornbeck Forest.
Doesn't that sound interesting? Doesn't it?

What are you reading or about to read? I would love to know.


My Nonna is taking the four oldest in my family and maybe my Mum to see this new movie soon. I can't wait. 
It reminds me of The Famous Five mixed with the Pevinsie children from The Chronicles of Narnia
Adventure and competion between two 'teams', Swallows and Amazons. Until they have to work together to figure out some fishy things going on. 
Here is the trailer: 



So that's about all I have to say for now.
I am sorry if it was not much. I wasn't well prepared despite having like 15 post in the making.

Tell me what you've been doing!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter