What's on My Spring Wardrobe Wishlist



I have been thinking about my wardrobe lately and how I want to curate it more carefully and also invest in good quality pieces that will last.
At the moment I am working on my Spring-Summer wardrobe and I have noticed there are definitely some gaps I need to fill.

My wardrobe has quite a bit of colour and pattern, but I feel like I am lacking some good basics to tie everything together.. So a lot of this little wishlist is really just some basics to help streamline my entire wardrobe!

I hope this will offer some inspiration and ideas for your own spring wardrobe and be sure to let me know in the comments what pieces you are looking for for your own wardrobe!


a linen skirt with buttons down the front


I would love to add some more skirts to my wardrobe and I think that a simple plain coloured linen one with buttons down the front would be a great addition.
Whether it was a pink tone one like the one pictured here or something a little more neutral, I would style it with a plain tee or a cute white blouse, my brown sandals and some delicate necklaces!



A muted green button-up shirt


I have been loving shirts this year and I also love darker, more muted greens. So a green shirt is definitely up on my wishlist! There is something so versatile about shirts like this and they can easily look more dressed up or more casual, whichever look you're going for.
As far as styling goes, I'd wear a shirt like this either with a pair of jeans and a pretty necklace or with a denim skirt and some boots or sandals.


A grey longline cardigan


Almost everyday this week as I've been putting together an outfit for the day, I have looked in the mirror and thought, "a grey cardigan would go so well with this outfit."
I have coloured cardigans but I don't have a simple grey or neutral one that goes with everything.
Especially in the Spring, I think a good neutral cardigan is a great staple to have in your Spring wardrobe because of the fluctuating temperatures.



A plain tee in white & grey

It doesn't get much more basic than this! But I really think they are a necessity in any wardrobe.
I can picture these going with pretty much everything in my wardrobe and so they are definitely essentials. I am eying The Organic Cotton Crew style from Everlane! 
If you also like black, a basic black tee is also a good option. 
I have personally found that I don't like to wear black much so I am opting for a grey one instead.



A pair of white sneakers

These shoes look good with skirts & dresses as well as with jeans, so they check the versatility box!
I currently have a pair of black sneakers but I want to lighten things up a bit for the Spring and Summer.



A neutral-toned jumpsuit 


Last year, I thrifted a jumpsuit to see if I liked the whole jumpsuit thing, and I did!
I would love to add a few more into my wardrobe, particularly one in a similar colour to the one shown here. A jumpsuit is such an easy piece to wear because you can just pop one on and you're done! 



Denim overall dress


I have been searching for a dress like this for a while and I still haven't found the right one.
But I love how versatile denim is and how a dress like this could easily be worn all year round, with a cute sweater and boots in the cooler months or with a comfy tee in the warmer months.


A Straw sunhat


Is this not the sweetest little accessory for this season?
I'll admit I'm not much of a hat person, but I think I could get away with a simple straw hat for the summer. I hope to find on second hand but if that doesn't work there are a few from boutiques I have my eye on.



A dainty floral skirt


Dainty florals are so darling and pretty! I would love to find a skirt similar to this one at the thrift store.
This print simply screams spring to me! I would style a skirt like this with a white tank top or a plain tee, straw hat and my brown sandals.



the perfect striped tee


A good striped tee was a go-to of mine for a while and then while I was decluttering my closet, I ended up getting rid of most of my striped tees because they were a little worn.
I would love to find one really good striped tee to have as a basic in my wardrobe! I will look at the thrift stores first but if that fails, I love the look of this J.Crew Vintage Cotton Crewneck tee!



That's a wrap of my list, but what about you?
What are you looking out for to add to your wardrobe?


keep blooming,
Hannah

Comments

  1. i have been getting into more sustainable and also ethical clothing lately too and it really is worth it! ahhh i love that jumpsuit and the overall dress. you should check out LinenFox Clothing, they are a small linen brand in Lithuania and they have some gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I am wearing my dark grey Cardi and I must say, it’s the most versatile of all because it goes with every colour! Hope you have found one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

She is called Daughter

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker