The Sick Book tag


When I first saw the name of this tag I was confused. It might sound bad but it's actually quite clever.
I don't know who the clever person is but hats off to you, you created a cool book tag.
Now let's get on with it shall we.
At the time of writing this I do have a bit of a cold. Coincidence?

Tag 2 bloggers after you.


1. Diabetes: a book that's too sweet, like really sweet
Not only was this book full of mouthwatering cakes, the whole story was sweet too.

2. Chicken Pox: a book you only read once and will never read again
Bleh.

3. The Flu: a book that spreads like a virus
Is this one is meant to be like, a book that you loved more and more as you read it or something like that?
Ugh, I can't answer this one. It's too confusing.

4. The Cycle: a book that you read yearly of at least often
I have yet to find a book to do this with. I want to have a Christmasy book that I read every December but  have not found one yet.


5. Insomnia: a book that kept you up all night
I have never stayed up ALL night to read a book. I have read till like midnight, but not all night.
I went through a craze with this series and on a few occasions I stayed up to finish them.

6. Amnesia: a book that you've forgotten or failed to leave an impact on your memory

7. Asthma: a book that took your breath away


8. Malnutrition: a book that lacks food for thought

9. Travel sickness: a book that took you on a journey


I hope you enjoyed my answers for this tag. Have you heard of it before?
Have you read any of these books?

I tag:
Amy: Blog and Channel
Macaiah: Notebooks and Novels  


~ Hannah

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter