My Life in Books - Tag


My life in books eh? Sounds interesting! Saw this somewhere and decided to do it.
I never know how to write an intro to a tag post so I hope that will do. *slowly walks away* :)


Find a book for each of your initials
H- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls
J- Jewel of the Thames by Angela Misri
S- Snug by Michael Morpurgo

Count you age along your bookshelf. What book is it?
Sadly not in this pretty edition!

Pick a book set in your country
The main character is a New Zealander but the events of the book are set in other countries.
And this one now that I think of it....
These two are on my list of favourites. I should really re-read them.

Pick a book that represents a destination you'd love to travel to
Any book set in England. England and Ireland are places that I would love to go to.

Pick a book that is your favourite colour



Which book do you have the fondest memories of ?
I have a lot of good memories of my Mum reading us the books by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
I still need to read them for myself. I am trying to collect them in a certain edition.


Which book did you have the most difficulty reading ?
I did not finish this book. It wasn't bad, it just didn't hold my interest and seemed a bit boring.

Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
What a question!
Well, it would definitely be a classic. Maybe this one...


There, that was my life in books!


 I tag:
Amy: shoutame
Lindsey: BFCG Channel




Comments

  1. Loved this! Such a clever idea:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't create it but I couldn't find the link. It is a cool idea though!
      Feel free to count yourself as tagged too if you want! Thank you for your comments dear Elanor!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! (I will probably do it sometime in the new year since I have a lot of drafts already.) Btw, forgot to mention, I absolute love that 'books' image with the Jane Austen quote. It's fabulous. Did you make it?

      Delete
    3. Yes I did make it. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. This is really cool; I want to do it if I find time! :-) Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! And yes, you will feel accomplished after reading Anna Karenina! (I know I did :P) Well done! Awesome idea - really creative! ~ Sveta https://belrosecottage.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter