The Christmas Tag


Oh, how I love all things Christmassy! So of course I had to find out if there was a Christmas tag. 


1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Hmmmmm.......I don't have a favourite but there are a few I quite like. Little Women 1994, A Royal Christmas, Christmas Oranges, and When Calls The Heart Christmas are all nice. I know there are more but I literally can't think of them.


2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I am very sad to say that, no, I have never had I white Christmas. Where I live it's summertime in December.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At my house or we used to do have Christmas celebrations and my grandparents house.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I love O Holy Night! Angels We Have Heard On High and any Michael Buble Christmas songs are great too.


5. Do you open any Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve?
Yes. Christmas Eve is when we give all the presents. We get them early!



6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolf, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Dancer, Blizten..... I don't know the rest. Santa isn't a big part of our Christmas celebrations.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Singing carols(because I am going to try play the guitar while we sing), eating the ham( we cover it in mustard and wrap it up in dough so it has a bready covering), giving presents, and everything really!



8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
We have always had a real one. Last year we were late it looking for one so used a fake one. This year I really want to try and get a real, piney, good-smelling tree, but if we can't then at least we have a back up fake tree. Still not the same though!



9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Candy canes, Brunsli, our ham, any of the cookies, and any of the chocolate! Is it cheating to have multiple answers?

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Both. This is a totally honest answer. Maybe I like receiving a little more but I do really like making Christmas gifts and watching the reactions as they get opened.



11. What is the best gift you've ever received?
Our whole family got a Nespresso coffee machine last year. That was pretty cool. I can't really say. All of my gifts have been nice! 



12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Anywhere were it snows! Switzerland or England probably. We have relatives in both countries!

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'd say I'm pretty good at wrapping presents. Not a pro but good enough!

14. Most memorable holiday moment?
I have many memorable holiday moments. From making cookies with my Mother, decorating the tree, sitting around in our grandparents garden eating yummy things to opening my presents and looking at out grandparents tree.



15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I never believed in Santa. We were taught the real reason for Christmas from the start. 

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I haven't stuck to any of the resolutions/goals I made for this year. But I am hopeful for next year!

17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The fact that the whole family is together and has a lovely time together. I love that. It is a very special time of year and who better to spend it with than your own dear family!
Also the thing we are celebrating. Jesus' entrance into the world. 

Hope you enjoyed reading my answers to The Christmas Tag!

I tag:
Ruth at Amongst Spring Blossoms
Elanor at Musings of a Jane Austen Wannabe
Natasha at Simple Things


Comments

  1. Oh, yay, how fun! Thanks for tagging me, Hannah. Can't wait to do it!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: Thanks for tagging me! It is really nice of you. But second, I don't...participate in Christmas.
    I mean, I couldn't actually answer the questions because I don't do Christmas. But I'm grateful that you tagged me, even though I can't do it, you didn't know after all. :) Re-reading this sounds weird. I do believe in God, but I don't do Christmas, sorry. I would have loved to do it though, if I did celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

The Magic of Ordinary Days Book Review

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist