10 Bookish Things that Delight Me


1.
Brand new books

2.
The scent of old books

3.
Reading the last chapter

4.
Finding out someone likes the same books as you

5.
When your bookshelves are perfectly full

6.
Reading a book by a favourite author

7.
Beautiful covers

8.
Having a whole series on your shelves all beautifully together
(I actually don't but I know it will be satisfying)

9.
New bookshelves

10.
Reorganising your bookshelves



What are your bookish delights?
What was the last song you listened to?

Comments

  1. Hey Hannah!
    Great post! They all sound like things I love as well!
    The last song I listened to.. hmmm!
    I think it was Hallelujah.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, who was singing it? It's a cool song.

      Delete
    2. I think ELENYI. I'm not sure who they are, though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist