My Anticipated Books of 2018 // Part 1

There is a clock because I am waiting! Get it!


So it's been a while since I posted my last anticipated books list here and I think I need to do another one.
I have been looking through lists on Goodreads and following some authors and I have a bunch of fresh new books on my TBR.

I am going to go in order of their publication month.
January

The View from Rainshadow Bay // #1 Lavender Tides by Colleen Coble
Stunning cover, plot sounds very interesting and there's a photographer in it!
I have to read this! I've had my eye on Colleen Coble's books for a while so maybe now I'll give them a go.

February


The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron
This will be a first from this author but the plot sounds interesting and I would like to get my hands on it! The cover is very beautiful don't you think? With the blossom trees forming a tunnel. So pretty!

Lethal Licorice // #2 Amish Candy Shop Mystery by Amanda Flower
I first have to read the first book, Assaulted Caramel, but this one looks cool. It involves food, Amish and a mystery, what more could you want!
Anything mentioning food always gets noticed by me. 

The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers
Doesn't this one also have a stunning cover? I own two books by Francine Rivers so I am interested in this one.
I have also heard a lot of good things about this author so I want to know what all the fuss is about!

The Sea Before Us // #1 Sunrise at Normandy by Sarah Sundin
As I said in this post here, I like books set in the WW1 or WW2 eras. This book is and sounds good.
I have a few books by Sarah Sundin on my TBR and I hope I will get to her books some time in 2018. 

March

Beneath a Prairie Moon by Kim Vogel Sawyer
The cover, the name and the plot all look so perfect! I love the picture on the cover and the name is so poetic and pretty. 


April

Caught by Surprise // #3 Apart from the Crowd by Jen Turano
I love Jen Turano's covers! They're always fun, pretty, and bright. Though I haven't ventured inside her books, I want to next year. Authors I want to read in 2018 click here to read this post.

May

Room on the Porch Swing // #2 Amish Homestead by Amy Clipston
Currently I am working my way through the Amish Heirloom series by Amy Clipston and I am loving it very much. I like her writing better than the other Amish fiction writers I have read. 

June

The Orphan's Wish // #8 Hagenheim series by Melanie Dickerson
I have not yet started reading this series but I am still excited for it. The only Melanie Dickerson book I have read is The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest, which I enjoyed a lot. I look forward to reading more of Melanie's writing!
Look at the cover too!

Murder at the Flamingo // #1 Van Buren and DeLuca Mystery by Rachel McMillan
I love me some mystery! And this one looks like an art deco time period book which I love. 

So that's most of my anticipated books in 2018. There may be new discoveries later on and I will be sure to update you on that!

What books are you looking forward to?
What was the best book you read this year?


Comments

  1. I have read all of the fairytale retellings by Melanie Dickerson, so I am also looking forward to reading The Orphan's Wish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist