Hello darlings! Today I thought it would be fun to take you along on a day in my life at home, during the current quarantine. To be honest, this won't be much different from an average day in my life because I am usually at home. But in any case I hope you enjoy this and let's dive right in! ~ ~ ~ ~ {Thursday 2nd of April, 2020} I woke up at 6:15am, turned on the lights and got out my Bible reading things. This morning I read Psalm 34 which is one of my favourites. O, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Psalm 34:8 I make sure I drink water first thing in the morning to get hydrated and start the day right. After I was done with my quiet time and prayer, I did some stretches to get warmed up for the day. I've been following Sarah Therese's 10 min stretch routine on YouTube. I love a good stretch and it helps with any stiffness I get from lying in bed. This morning was a shower morning so after I fin...
Hello darlings! After taking a break that ended up being longer than I anticipated, I am ready to gather some of my thoughts into a wee blog post for you! So a week ago, I and my brother attended an annual youth retreat organized by some friends. It is always a highlight of my year and this year was no different! One of the things that I took away from the retreat this year was the question of "do I trust God?". This simple but impacting question was posed to me and some other people one evening during a conversation after dinner. I was very blessed by the whole conversation but the main thing that stuck with me was whether or not I trust God. Let's apply it to some specific things: Do I trust God with my life? Do I trust God to be with me wherever He leads me? Do I trust God with my love story? Do I trust that God will remain faithful? I could go on but all these questions boil down to this question, "do I trust God?". As always it is impor...
Hello darlings! Throughout the Bible, we see true stories of faith, God using people to carry out His plan and many of the human struggles. We can relate to the struggles of many of the famous Biblical characters, but to me the most human and relatable book of the Bible is Psalms. David poured out his heart in the Psalms. His joy, sadness, grief, anger, depression, hope, gladness, the lot! I love going back to the Psalms to read and meditate over them. Over the years a few have stuck out to me and remain some of my favourites and I am going to share them with you now. ~Psalm 139~ If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. (v.9-10) Psalm 139 is so beautiful in my eyes! The language used is quite poetic, as you can see from these two verses. I just love it so much! ~Psalm 119~ Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him...
Once again, Hannah, these are so pretty! I think my favorite is...the Psalm 40:3 one.
ReplyDeleteLovely, Hannah!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the Psalm 108:4 one.