Hello darlings! Today I thought it would be fun to take you along on a day in my life at home, during the current quarantine. To be honest, this won't be much different from an average day in my life because I am usually at home. But in any case I hope you enjoy this and let's dive right in! ~ ~ ~ ~ {Thursday 2nd of April, 2020} I woke up at 6:15am, turned on the lights and got out my Bible reading things. This morning I read Psalm 34 which is one of my favourites. O, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Psalm 34:8 I make sure I drink water first thing in the morning to get hydrated and start the day right. After I was done with my quiet time and prayer, I did some stretches to get warmed up for the day. I've been following Sarah Therese's 10 min stretch routine on YouTube. I love a good stretch and it helps with any stiffness I get from lying in bed. This morning was a shower morning so after I fin...
Hello darlings! After taking a break that ended up being longer than I anticipated, I am ready to gather some of my thoughts into a wee blog post for you! So a week ago, I and my brother attended an annual youth retreat organized by some friends. It is always a highlight of my year and this year was no different! One of the things that I took away from the retreat this year was the question of "do I trust God?". This simple but impacting question was posed to me and some other people one evening during a conversation after dinner. I was very blessed by the whole conversation but the main thing that stuck with me was whether or not I trust God. Let's apply it to some specific things: Do I trust God with my life? Do I trust God to be with me wherever He leads me? Do I trust God with my love story? Do I trust that God will remain faithful? I could go on but all these questions boil down to this question, "do I trust God?". As always it is impor...
Hello darlings! This post idea came to me the other day and I thought it would be a fun, and hopefully relatable to my fellow book worms. I've compiled a list of a bunch of the problems we bookworms face in our love for reading, because while we love to read and the perks of reading, there are also a few things that bother us. So sit back, enjoy and relate with me! when someone else doesn't like our favourite book... I have had this a few times recently when I see that someone didn't enjoy one of my favourite books or dislikes a book I enjoyed. I t can be disappointing, that they don't share your sentiments for an author's writing, the captivating plot and lovable characters! when we run out of money for books... This is a sad fact. The truth is that we bookworms only have so much in our purse or bank account and sometimes we run out of book-buying money. Then we have to simply walk past the bookshop and glance back wistfully at all the books tha...
Once again, Hannah, these are so pretty! I think my favorite is...the Psalm 40:3 one.
ReplyDeleteLovely, Hannah!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the Psalm 108:4 one.