Always Watching Book Review


As soon as I finished reading this book, I knew I needed to review it on here.
So let's get into talking about this cool book shall we?

First of, I read this as an ebook and I wasn't sure that I would like this series. I was greatly and pleasantly surprised though, because as I am about to explain there were a lot of things I really liked about it.

Back Cover Synopsis
from Goodreads
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When it becomes clear that popular psychiatrist and radio personality Wade Savage has a stalker, his father secretly hires Elite Guardians in order to protect his son. But when Wade's bodyguard is attacked and nearly killed, agency owner Olivia Edwards must step in and fill the gap.
Olivia's skills are about to be tested to the limit as Wade's stalker moves from leaving innocent gifts at his door to threatening those closet to him--including Olivia. But in her mind, even more dangerous than the threats to her life is the hold her handsome client has on her heart.


Wade. Wade is such a great person. I even liked him more than Olivia. Wade does such a great job as a widowed father. I loved how much he loved his daughter, Amy.
Elite Guardians is not only an agency but a family. I really liked how they 're all friends and tease each other.
The suspense was perfect. Gripping, page turning, edge of your seat suspense. It was also great that the suspense was not limited to just one main part but spread evenly throughout the whole book.
Hayley. I can't wait to read the book all about her. She's Irish!
Overcoming your fears. There are a few characters on this novel who overcome their fears. 
The romance wasn't too over powering to the rest of the plot.



I loved all of it! Really, there wasn't really anything that made me think "Oh, I don't like that". Except the stalker of course! Ugh.

I would not recommend this book for the faint of heart because there are mention of blood, weapons, and some gruesomeness. I didn't bother me so much but just so you know!
Ages 14+
If you want a full content review, check out Lindsey's review on the BFCG blog here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter