Journal with Hannah 1 : Art Journal Faves



I am starting a new series here on Books, Cameras and Succulents!
It is called Journal with Hannah and in this series, I will be sharing my journals with you. Two journals in particular. My scripture journal and my art journal.
Today I am just going to show you some of the entries I have done in my art journal.


Excuse my slightly terrible painting of what is supposed to be a lady. These three poems I think are quite pretty so I decided to put them in this journal.

This my songs of the year chart/page. I was inspired to do this from the Youtube video below by Jordan Clark.


And the other section of the page is my word for 2018. Servant. I was inspired to have a word for the year from a podcast by Annie F. Downs.

This page is simply a small poem I found on Pinterest. I love the look of brown paper and I use it a lot in my journals, as you will see in the posts to come.

If you haven't already noticed I love making lists. List of anything and everything. Here I started a list of 'good things'. It's quite fun to do. It's basically a list of favourite things with a different name.

A LIST of my ideal ways to spend a day. This is good to do when you might be having a bad day, even though I wasn't at the time.
(note the use of brown paper) :)


Did you know that there are some really beautiful words out there that don't even make their way into our boring everyday conversations? Well, there are! I mean take those words up there, for example, wonderful words aren't they? Say them, just say them out to your self! (If someone listening thinks you're crazy, never mind them. You probably are!)

Did you enjoy that peek into my 'art' journal?


Comments

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker