My February Favourites \\ Is it over Already?


February happened. The second month of the year has passed. What were my favourite things about February? I am about to answer that unasked question right now. Oh, and tell me what y'all think of this post header! It's quite cool if I do say so myself! I felt like experimenting.


Books

The Year of Cozy: 125 Recipes, Crafts, and Other Homemade Adventures by  Adrianna Ardarme
This was a non-fiction book with ideas and recipes for every season of the year. I read it on an e-book but I really would love a physical copy! The graphics are really nice and attractive. I love the ideas in it too. Things like ice-cream recipes in Summer, homemade candles for Autumn, handpainted cushion cover for Winter or fruit sugars in Spring. There are also ideas for activities you could do. For example: plant a herb garden, go on an adventure with your dog(only I don't have one) and ride your bike to a never-been-before place.


Music

Deliverance by Strahan ~ I love the tune and sound of this song. And the words are good. My favourite line is "My feet on the ground, my heart in heaven".

Claire de Lune ~ Gah. Can classical music be more beautiful than this? I think not. Classical music is a hit or miss for me usually but I LOVE Claire de Lune!
This is kinda what I think of when I hear it......

Isabel from The Light Between Oceans Soundtrack ~  Another lovely classical, piano piece that I think is absolutely wonderful.


Movies

The Light Between Oceans {2016}
More about that later!  (Let's just say that this movie made we want to squeal, cry and dance happily around the room.) A movie like this deserves a WHOLE entire post about its wonderfulness.


Events


My younger sister Isabella had her 9th birthday and we celebrated by throwing a  butterfly themed party. I decorated the cake so it looked like a butterfly and made fresh berry buttercream icing to cover it with.



Food & Drinks


The cake my mum baked for the birthday party was an especially nice chocolate cake. Paired with my berry buttercream icing it was scrummy! I usually don't like choc cake but this one was fabulous.

Popcorn ~ There is a certain brand of which I cannot remember the name, that makes an addictive Coconut & Vanilla flavour. The coconut is undetectable but you can taste the vanilla and there is a subtle sweetness to them that is just right. (Have I made you hungry?) Who knew I would ever write a paragraph about popcorn.


MISC

GoBamboo toothbrush ~ I was curious about this kind of toothbrush so I got one and its good. The cool thing is that you can compost it!


KEUNE Care Curl Control Defining Cream ~ My mum got this for our hair to help control frizz. It works quite well. I have to use a bit more in my hair because it's longer and thicker than my mum's but otherwise, it's great!


Quotes



This last one made me smile because I get up at 6;30 and do my Bible reading. ♥

As you can see I added section!


Have a great day and I hope your March will be great!

Comments

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter