Happiness in a Bowl of Oats



When the mornings are fresh and cold, when you reach for your cozy socks just as you step out of bed, when your breath turns to a cloud, when you can't feel your nose, when your empty tummy growls...that's when it's time for a bowl of oats.

Serves 1

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup water or milk
a dash of nutmeg
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

Cook until all ingredients are combined and the oats have a thick consistency.
Serve with drizzled honey, a splash of cream and sliced banana.
(Or however you like it :))







Comments

  1. Hi! I enjoy reading your blog so much, and always look forward to the next post :)
    I am your friend from Ravelry actually lol. Horseloverhannah :)
    I loved talking to you, and then we kinda stopped one day because you didn't get on often and I think I accidentally left your group and lost it.
    I loved talking about the Bible with you and books we were reading. I enjoy reading your blog :)
    God bless,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist