March Favourites


It's that time of the month again, time for a monthly faves post. I quite enjoy these posts!
March was a good month for me and I have a few of my favourite things to talk about from this month so let's get on with it!


Books

Valentine Joe by Rebecca Stevens
As you will know from my review of this book I loved it and of course, it's going in this post. My review is here.

50 Ways to wear a scarf by Lauren Friedman
This book is really cute. All the pictures are painted. There are some really looks in this book. I have been trying out some of the ways and they're quite cool. A post will be coming about this!




Music

Your Love is Mine by I AM THEY ~ Everything about this song is so cool. The tune and rhythm are nice. It's happy and bouncy. These words are great too.

Anthem Lights ~ I love this group. Their hymn mashups are amazing.


La Vie en Rose by Edith Piaf ~ This song sounds so wonderful, romantic and cafe style. It's really nice to play in the background while you are sipping a delicious hot chocolate. It's in French which makes it even more beautiful.

I'll be with You in Appleblossom Time by The Andrews Sisters ~ Another old one. Even on Spotify, they sound old and crackly. It's so sweet and dreamy! ♥

Movies

The Young Victoria 
Paddington 2
The Well Digger's Daughter 
I will be reviewing these in future posts so look out for those!




Events
A dear, dear friend of ours got married! We went to the wedding ceremony and reception. It was a lovely wedding. I got to take the bridal preparation photos, which was really nice and fun.



Food & Drinks
Not much this month. I ate of course, but I didn't have a favourite thing.




MISC

Thrifted items and decor ~ I have a mini haul post in the works...

Faber-Castell pen ~ It's just simple ballpoint pen, but I have had a trial and error period with many ballpoint pens lately and I think that I 've finally found one that works well.


Quotes


"We pursue God because, and only because, He has first put an urge within us that spurs us to the pursuit. ""No man can come to me," said our Lord "except the Father which hath sent me draw him."".
A.W Tozer, The Pursuit of God 





Photos I Took




How was your March? What was your favourite thing that happened?



Comments

  1. My favorite part of March was- all the new kittens born! Three mommies gave birth and 4 are expecting!
    I tried a bunch of new recipes, and wrote a few good blog posts I think.
    I got braces and wrote to some new friends.
    By the way, I love your pictures! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Paddington 2 I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics from the wedding, Hanni! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist