April Favourites


4/12 of 2018 is gone. April for half the world is springtime and for the other half (which includes where I live), it is Autumn. Autumn is my second favourite season, next to Summer. I love almost every little thing about it.
Here we go!


Books


The Cherished Quilt By Amy Clipston
I'll just leave my review here!

The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer
I have just started it and it's great. A must read for every Christian.



Fashionably Worn by Leigh-Ann Pow
This is a really cool book for if you are interested in thrift shopping, vintage items and such things.



Music

Moonlight Serenade & A String of Pearls by Glenn Miller ~ These two have such a wonderful sound. I have listened to them a lot this month. Jazzy, soft, beautiful and classic!

One Thing Remains ~ I just really liked this song and its lyrics.



Movies

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society {2018}
 I'm sure I don't have to tell you how wonderful this story is! Many of you, I 'm sure, have read the book, whereas I am only just starting to read this book. I was aiming to read it before I watched the movie but The Cherished Quilt got in the way. I really enjoyed the movie and seeing quite a few Downton Abbey star acting together again.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered: The Future Me {2014}
I really love every single episode/movie of this series but is one was somethin' special! It involves two beautiful and sweet special needs characters. How can you not love a story with such special souls as them?


Thrift Haul of the Month





Got these 2nd hand online for $8!

Photos I Took









How was your April? What's one goal you have for May?

Comments

  1. Ahh, Signed, Sealed, Delivered!! <3 <3 I love that show so much. :)

    Lovely post, Hannah! I've been reading your post for awhile, but I'm not sure if I've commented before. If not, hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it just wonderful! Norman is adorable!
      Hello! I'm glad you like my blog. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. One of my goals is to finish all my embroidery projects!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you do embroidery! Like in an embroidery hoop?

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I really like that skirt you showed, and the pictures you took are stunning! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist