My Top 5 Christian Worship Songs


I am always listening to music, trying to find new songs, replaying my favourites and learning all the words.
Anyway, I hope that you'll enjoy this post and maybe find some new songs or find that we like the same music!



In no particular order...



1. My Feet Are on the Rock by I AM THEY

I really love this song because it's upbeat, fun, defiant(that we will cling to Christ), and uplifting. The lyrics are great! Just listen...
I love the bridge too (On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand)!
It is just a cool song!



2. Here I Am to Worship

Here I Am to Worship is a great song to use as a prayer! We used to sing it a lot at our other church before we moved. I learnt a simple version on piano recently as well. 
I love it partly because of the memory I have with it.



3. One Thing Remains/ How He Loves Mashup by Caleb + Kelsey

I like both songs on their own but I discovered them through this mashup. Caleb and Kelsey make some pretty awesome mashups, as do Anthem Lights. Caleb is part of Anthem Lights acapella group. Both song really emphasise God's love for us, which I love!



4. Clean by Natalie Grant

An amazing song here! I heard it once before and sort of 'dismissed' it. Then my mum brought it up the other day and I loved it. I can't describe it other than saying it's amazing.




5. You are my All in All by Tommee Profitt and Brooke Griffith

I was in tears when I sang this one day! It's a classic Christian song that I'm sure most of you know. I sang it a lot at a youth conference and now it's become a favourite because it also holds memories for me. Other than that you can't help but love the words!



What's your favourite worship song? Have you heard of any of these?

Comments

  1. I love songs #1 and #2! Such beautiful songs!
    And my sister and I love anthem lights!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist