Modest Fashion Inspiration Picks from Pinterest


Ahh, Pinterest! Filled with creative ideas and inspiration. I find a lot of fashion inspiration on there. I love to type in a piece of clothing(like silk scarf) and then see all the ways you could wear it.
Here's a link to my fashion board: Stylish

In today's post, I'm going to share some of my modest inspiration picks from Pinterest. I'll link the source of each photo underneath it for further info!



Inspiration #1
Source
I really love this look. I plan to thrift a floral dress one day and transform it into a kimono 'jacket/cardigan'. I feel like they add some femininity to jeans.


Inspiration #2
Source

A t-shirt, cardigan, and skirt topped off with a skinny belt around the cardi. I think it looks quite cute.
Also, I have never seen a cardigan so beautiful! Not sure about the colour but the birds are beautiful.


Inspiration #3
Source

This idea is one I have tried myself and love. Throw on a simple tee, and add a shirt as a 'jacket'. I have worn this look a few times and it's definitely one of my favourite ways to wear a button-down shirt.



Inspiration #4
Source
I'm generally not the type of person who wears a more 'sporty' outfit. But if I'm honest I love this look.
A nice vest jacket over a cozy jersey with a cap and ankle boots is an outfit I would love to try. Also modest and cute.


Inspiration #5
Source
I am always looking for new ways to wear button-down shirts. This one is one I would love to try out. I normally wouldn't wear a necklace with a collar, but pearls and statement necklace seem to work well and look cute too.



Inspiration #6
None found
To be honest, this outfit reminds me of something the older Duggar or Bates girls would wear! A cargo jacket like this one is on my to-thrift list. Last month I found a denim skirt similar to this one that I love.


Inspiration #7
Source
Maxi skirts are so great. Modest but also trendy and cute. Dressed up or down, they're a great modest wardrobe staple.
Long cardigans are a piece of clothing that I really like and want to have more of. They also help make an outfit more modest by covering the bottom area!


Inspiration #8
Source
If you still want to wear that pretty summer dress in the colder months, simply add a long-sleeved layer under it. A shirt, a jersey or just a long-sleeved top.




Did that inspire to get creative with your clothes? Which outfit was your favourite?


Comments

  1. I really liked #'s 3,5,and 6. But I think 3 was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah those are all lovely, my favorites are #3, #4, and #5.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter