The Gentleman Tag

So I thought it was about time I did another tag post. This is my very own tag that has been floating around my drafts for a while and I think I'm ready to release it to you! First of all, what do ya think of my post header for this? I featured some of my favourite fictional gentlemen in it.

The Rules:
1. Obviously, fill out ALL of the answers.
2. Link to my blog!
3. Tag a minimum of 3 other bloggers
4. You may use my header or create your own 



#1 What are some gentlemanly character traits that you admire?
Kindness, willingness to help others, good humor and respectful manners(also a decent sense of dress and faith in Jesus).

#2 Show us a photo of your favorite period drama costume for a gentleman!
I quite like the hunting suits/ensembles that the Downton men wear. They like a smart suit only a little more rustic and country like. (And of course, Mary's outfit is on point!)

#3 Who's your favorite fictional gentleman?
By fictional, I mean strictly from a book that you've read. So for my answer, I am going to pick Jorgen Hartman from The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson. I admire the fact that he tries to do good to people. He's gracious and humble.
Made this just for fun :)



#4 With facial hair or without facial hair?
Without. :)


#5 Favourite quote or saying from a fictional/period drama/modern hero
Now, I am the sort of person who doesn't necessarily pay attention to the quote-worthy lines in movies. I tend to pay close attention to costumes, accents, and faces.


#6 Who is a modern on screen/fictional gentleman you admire?
I give you permission to name more than one! I am going to say...Oliver O'Toole(Signed, Sealed, Delivered), Ray Singleton(The Magic of Ordinary Days), and Todd from the Christy Miller series.
I love this movie to bits!


#7 Name traits/habits you consider very un-gentlemanly.
Being full of themselves and (on a completely different note) eating with their mouth open(which I am disgusted at no matter who it is doing it).

#8 Do you have a gentleman in your life (father, uncle, friend, brother etc.)?
Yes, I have. We have a friend who I definitely consider gentlemanly in his manner. He is polite, respectful, and sensible. I also think he dresses decently compared to a lot of other guys in this modern society.
(And no, I do not have a crush on him, I just admire his character.)
:)


Well my wildflowers, I do hope you enjoyed that! I certainly did. Sorry, that it's on the shorter side but I couldn't think of any more than 8 questions.

I tag:
Rachel A Girl's Place
and any of who have a blog!

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. Aaw, this is such a cute idea!! Thanks for tagging me. I'll fill it out and post it in August when I officially return to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist