July Favourites


July is over and it's a week till my birthday! I'm so glad that Spring will be here soon. I am tired of blank white skies, wet days and soggy walks with Molly, our pup. But anyhow, these are a few things that I loved about this month!



Books

The Adventures of Miss Petitfour by Anne Michaels
This is such a sweet and charming book! You simply must read it! I wrote a review right here.

Brambly Hedge: Summer Story by Jill Barklem
This book and the others are meant for a younger audience but they are so cute and I quite enjoyed reading them before bed. Don't judge me, give them a read!


Music/Podcasts

How Far We've Come by I AM THEY ~ This is a really great positive song. If you need a boost, listen to this. "Look at the mountains we've climbed, Look at how faithful He's been, to deliver us, Look at how far we've come."

Abide with Me by Audrey Assad ~  I love it when modern artists take a dear old hymn and bring to life again. Audrey has a stunning voice that really freshens up this precious hymn.

Do It Again by Elevation Worship ~ This song spoke to me and has become quite personal to as it relates to certain events in my life and so I really like it.

Brand New by Willow City ~ Willow City has become one of my absolute fave artists. Their song Brand New is really cool and motivating. It's the perfect song to play in the car or while you're getting ready.




Movies

Whiskey Galore!
This movie is quite funny and is actually based on a true story. The humor is quite comical. It's like no other wartime movie I have ever seen. Set on a picturesque island in Scotland, the scenery is very appealing. Little stone houses, rowboats, and green hills. I recommend this movie if you want to have a good old giggle.


Signed, Sealed, Delivered: To The Altar
Ahhh! What all the SSD fans have been waiting for! Norman and Rita's wedding AND...another exciting event! I love, love, loved this one so much. They're such a happy, postal family that brings you smiles in every film.



A few extra things...



  • Plaiting my hair
  • Popcorn & caramel brittle ice cream
  • Well-Watered Women
  • Love God Greatly app
  • Postcards by James Blunt (song) It's just cute and fun!
  • Winter Sunshine



xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. I have got out the complete Brambly Hedge book and can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist