Books I can't wait to Read


Lately, I have been trying to clean up the bottomless pit that is my Goodreads TBR and I have succeeded in reducing my TBR to 326 books at the time of writing this. I would like it to only be under 300 but for now, that's where I'm at right now.
Anyway, there are a few books on my TBR(physical and Goodreads)that I am very excited to read that I wanted to share with you!


~ Love Defined by Kristen Clark & Bethany Baird

I am just finishing their book, Girl Defined and I have LOVED it. Seriously, they have got it. These women have pinpointed how to become a wonderful Godly woman and live as a girl defined by God.
This is their second, fairly new, book that they have written.
Sice I am loving Girl Defined so much, I'm sure I am going to love this book too!











~ The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy Clipston

The last book in its series that has become a very favorite of mine!
It will be sad to finish it but when I have the whole series on my shelf I can always return to the little Amish town and re-live this sweet stories.

I own book 2 and 3. It will be so satisfying to put all 4 books together on my shelves.

Speaking of shelves, I need some bigger ones......









~ A Heart Full of Hope by Robin Jones Gunn


A Heart Full of Hope is the sixth book in the four Christy Miller volumes. I am really looking forward to reading it, along with all the other books that make up the story of Christy's life.

These books seem to all be mostly set in summer or in a beachy setting, so, they make the perfect summer day reads.

With these books, you get the teen beach experience but with great Christian messages entwined into it. I love watching Christy's faith and maturity grow!









~ Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder


I have treasured memories of my mother reading this precious series to me and my siblings when we were younger.
Now I think it is about time I read them for myself.

I have yet to complete my second-hand collection. Once I own all of them in second-hand copies, I also would like to buy them all in in one, nice and new edition.











And that's all for now! It will probably be a while before I am able to get to some of these(might help if I actually own copies of them for a start), but when I do I will be very happy!

What books are you excited to read? Are you buying them or do you not yet own them?

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. I can't wait to read Love Defined!! My sister has the book, and I have just bought it; but it hasn't arrived yet! :( The little house books are also LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, cool! Yes, they are! Have you read Girl Defined?

      Delete
    2. Yes I have!! It's WONDERFUL aye?!

      Delete
  2. I have never read any of these books, but all of them seem to be cool. I hope you'll get a chance to read these books as soon as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love the Little House series! You've reminded me that I need to read them for myself; I grew up having them read to me too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter