My Top 10 Beautiful {Aesthetic} Movies

One thing that always stands out to me in a movie is how it was filmed (the cinematography) and the aesthetics and pretty little details. I decided to make a list of some movies I consider to be very beautiful today. Whether it is the scenery, the time period, the fashion, the cinematography, how they use light in the film, etc. It's going to be hard to choose just ten! I am also putting them in no particular order because that would make things even more challenging.





10. The Light Between Oceans




9. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society




8. The Greatest Showman




7. Hugo




6. Testament of Youth




5. Cinderella




4. Bright Star




3. The Sound of Music





2. La La Land




1. The Young Victoria


For your information, these collages took forever!!! It was hard to find the right photos to stress my point. These are only the ones I thought of but I'm sure I have seen more. Most period dramas are breath-taking so there are quite a few on this list!
Also because, to me, the period drama style is aesthetically pleasing.

Do you agree with me on these top 10?
Share one of your top beautiful movies!


xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. YES YES to The Greatest Showman and The Sound of Music!!! I still plan on watching The Light Between Oceans...one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These movies are so wonderful! Haven't seen all of them, but they all look very lovely.
    The Sound of Music <3 And Cinderella *sigh* Hugo is a great movie too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist