My Natural Beauty Picks


And I'm back! Back after two weeks of school holidays and laziness.
Anyway today I thought I'd do a fun little post chatting about some of my favourite beauty products!




I have quickly taken quite a liking to Glow Lab's products! Starting with their Pink Clay Bar Soap(which unlike many soaps leaves your hands soft and feeling moisturized) and now this shampoo.

It smells lovely(and I am a sucker for the shampoo/hair product smell for some reason!) and leaves my hair soft and clean. And the packaging is aesthetically pleasing too(which is always a bonus!).




This is the best moisturizer for teens, or at least in my opinion! It's perfect because it isn't super greasy and thick but light and hydrating.

In my case, I don't want to be smearing more grease on my face if my skin has all it's teen oils to start with. This moisturizer helps with redness and inflammation and lightly moisturizes.
I definitely recommend this product to all teen girls!


I love this stuff! Recently incorporated it back into my hair routine. After washing my hair and letting it air dry, I straighten it and rub a bit of this in and I get nice soft, frizz-free hair till my next wash.
It smells AMAZING too! The sad thing is, I'm running out of it!




I only got this about a month ago and it is my first mascara of my own. It's nice and defines my lashes in a good and natural way.
I am one for simple and natural makeup and to be honest am happy with just mascara and a dab of lipgloss or lipstick.

Overall this is a good natural product that I would recommend to those interested in toxin free beauty.



What can I say! I like this deodorant and in my case, it works. Some may not like the scent of the tea tree but I quite like it.

I feel very strongly that you should use a natural deodorant because your underarms are a sensitive area and you don't want to be loading toxic stuff on there.
I also believe that antiperspirants are not a good choice because our bodies are supposed to sweat as a way of detoxing.




My first ever lipstick in the colour Suede Splash.  This lipstick colour is a great starter for lipstick newbies! I put it on today a realized how much I really like the colour.

I don't wear it everyday but it is a great shade that you could use for an everyday look. it defines your lips but isn't too bold.
The texture is smooth and moisturizing and there are 18 other shades to choose from.




And there you have it!

Talk to me in the comment section! What is one of your favourite beauty products? Have you used any of these ones before?



xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. I use Glow Lab shampoo sometimes and also Tea Tree Deoderant!! :D That's awesome... and plus, natural mascara?! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! There are quite a lot of natural beauty products when you know hwere to look. It becoming more and more popular.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist