Recent Thrift Finds

I realized yesterday that it's been a while since I've done one of these and since I have collected some stuff from the last few months I figured I'd share them with you.
Not all of this stuff is clothes (like the picture suggests) and I'm excited to show you so let's get on!





Clothes


I love this tee so much and some of my favourite selfies have been from when I was wearing it! I love how flowery, bright and springy it is. I have worn it a lot already AND from what I can remember it was only a few dollars!


How gorgeous is this colour? I have only worn this once but I loved it. It's soft and light for Spring and possibly Summer. I tied it up at the front and it looked great! I also love the little delicate buttons.


This one has already become a great staple! I have been looking for some striped tops recently so I was glad to find this for only $1. I love how it looks tucked in at the front with jeans and the way it fits it actually looks better styled that way too. Let me know if you would like a little styling post!


Not my usual kind of thing but I grabbed this because I like the adventurist vibes from the text that says: "Take Me To The Mountains".
It's a comfy, casual plain tee that will go with a lot of things, that I picked up for just $1!



Accessories

Ok, there's actually only one accessory but I really love it! Good looking second-hand bags are normally hard to find in the store I go to but I scored this one just this week and I am very happy I found it. It is very new and has only a little dust on it. Preferably a brown colour would be nice but this blue is quite nice too.


Books



This is an illustrated edition of The Legend of Pocahontas which is in great condition. I decided to pick it up because I quite liked the Disney Pocahontas movie and I was curious about this book. And for only $2.50 it was a steal!




These three I got from a small market in our town for a dollar each. I have read and enjoyed The Help once but the other tow I have not read.
I am trying to collect all of the Anne of Green Gables series so I was glad to find Rainbow Valley!



Decor



Though the flowers in this frame are faded, they have a new beauty that I like. I also love the note on the back that tells you what flowers are in your frame.



There are two things in this photo that I got. 1) The Jug. I got this because I liked that it was neutral but still had a light speckled effect. I pictured this looking very cute with flowers in it and I was right(I'll insert a picture below.)
2) The ceramic pot. I am not quite sure why I git this or what I'll use it for but I like the colour and style it had.
I am trying to add a slightly bohemian vibe to my room while still keeping it flowery, lighter toned and girly. It's a bit hard to balance and mix the tow but I'll figure it out!
(Fun fact: the butterfly is handmade by my mum!)
This is what the jug looks like displaying flowers. I also took this photo for a photography project!


That will probably be the last bunch of things I get from thrift stores since I am supposed to be saving up my earnings for and upcoming family holiday. So.......yeah!

Have you taken any trips to the thrift store recently? What have you found?

xoxo
Hannah



Comments

  1. I love shopping at thrift stores! You got some really great deals! I like the mountain shirt! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the stuff you bought is awesome! I'm in love with the striped tee, gray tee and the shirt - they look great :) I love buying in thrift stores, we can find there amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buying in thrift stores is really a great way to shop, and it saves money! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Wow Hannah, I love the photo of the jug with the flowers!!
    The version of The Help is very nice too.
    Am in LOVE with the pretty floral tee and shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Tell your Mum that I like the butterfly. I got started on peg dolls about two years ago, and I'm hoping to sell some on etsy somedayn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how sweet! I'll tell her.
      That's a cool idea too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Ordinary Days Book Review

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist