Holiday & Christmas Haul


Hello, darlings!
I trust you all had a relaxing and special Christmas time, I sure did. My family all got together on Christmas Eve, shared a yummy meal, exchanged gifts and had a wonderful evening.

I thought in today's post I would share the things I was blessed with this Christmas and also the bit and pieces I picked up while my family was on holiday(or vacation as some of you might say!).



So while we were on our family holiday I splurged a bit...
(Left) 1. I found Season 2 of Downton Abbey while browsing a second-hand shop and I was thrilled because I already own Season 1. I wonder if I could collect it all from thrift shops...
(Center) 2. I couldn't resist this pretty pink notebook with gold detailing and it was cheap sooooo...
(Right) 3. I wanted to find a planner to help organize my school better so I found this pretty one which I love because there is a good amount of space for each day.

Sometimes you've got to treat yourself and get some nice beauty products! 
This strawberry body butter is heavenly and I can't wait to smell like a sweet berry this Summer.

I got some pens that I needed too, but I won't bother showing those. I just bought them because I noticed that I really don't have many and that a few to add to my pencil case wouldn't hurt!

Top: Another thrift shop find! My dad is a locksmith so when I saw these studs, I knew I had to get them.
Middle: I once saw earring very similar to these in a period drama (The Crown, Victoria or The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society) and fell in love with them. Then I found these, in an art deco shop which was full of period style pieces, accessories and trinkets.
Bottom: This cute pin was a last minute purchase that I picked up while waiting at the counter and I love it. It is a geometric fantail, a native bird to New Zealand which I love.

Aren't these bookmarks adorable? I think so, and they are practical too. I am using them both in my Bible and in the books I'm reading.

Last but not least, I bought a bunch of postcards (these aren't even all of them) to stick in my holiday journal and use in my room.


C H R I S T M A S   G I F T S

I was given some lovely girly beauty/jewellery items, to begin with! The earrings are from my auntie who runs a small business called Happyful. I have worn them a lot already.

I'm pretty sure that when I opened this present I was beaming from ear to ear! I have been really enjoying  Audrey's movies lately and her style, so I am pumped to have this beautiful book. (Thanks Anna!)
This section is featuring pictures from How to Steal a Million, which is one that I really liked!

I am so excited to read through this sweet looking devotional! My dear Nonna gifted me this book as well as this other one...

I have already started reading this book and I am liking it so far. The writing style reminds me a teensy bit of The Book Thief. It has been a while since I've read anything historical of WW2 so I am curious to see how this one will turn out.

My brother said in his Christmas card that I had been fairly good this year and so out of the kindness of his heart he got me this present! Okaaay......
I love his sense of humour!

It makes me so happy to get clothes! The sleeves of this shirt are really cool and it looks quite cute tied up in the front.

And last but not least I have this stylish tee from my aunt.
I have already worn it a lot this week. Its soft, feminine and I love the cut of it!

I feel so grateful and blessed to have received these lovely things!

What did you get for Christmas that you are most excited about?


xoxo
Hannah



Comments

  1. I got this really pretty denim shoulder bag with turquoise detailing on it. In love with it already!
    I also got 5 books which I picked out! Can't wait to read them!
    Love the magnetic bookmarks, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, which books did you pick? (Tell me on Hangouts)

      Delete
  2. Everything looks very lovely!
    I got a hydroflask, several books I've wanted for a while and a longboard 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for books! :)
      What is a hydroflask?

      Delete
    2. It's a big water bottle that keeps water cold a LONG time and is really fun to put stickers on :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist