movie soundtracks I listen to repeatedly

Via Pinterest
I have been meaning to write this post for a while now, especially since I've seen a couple of other bloggers do it.
If I enjoyed a movie, one of the first things I'll do after seeing it, is listen to the soundtrack. But not all movie soundtracks are equal in my eyes (or rather, ears!) and these ones that I am about to share with you are the few that stood out and that I still return to.


~ • ~ • ~


(In no particular order)



How to Train Your Dragon 1&2
I really, really love these tracks! They have that adventure-in-the-air vibe and have that great Scottish/Viking flair. This is Berk is a favourite track from the first album. Music like this helps those not so interesting school assignments feel just that little bit more exciting too!



Poldark
I am greatly anticipating the next season of Poldark, but at least I have the soundtrack (and the first book which I hope to read soon) to tie me over until then!
This music makes me want to escape to the cliffs of Cornwall on a dashing black horse and watch the sea crashing below.



The Tourist
First off, if you haven't seen this film I suggest that you do as it is quite entertaining and mysterious!
Second, the music is amazing and fits the European-action movie plot perfectly. The whole film is cleverly done too.



Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
I surprised myself with how much I love these movies! And the soundtrack is really cool, so that helps! I enjoy listening to this sometimes when I am doing my school.
The whole action-packed vibe of the music is very motivating!


The Man from U.N.C.L.E
This soundtrack is cool, okay! It has a really cool sound and vibe to it. For weeks after I saw it for the first time, it was the only thing I listened to! I mean, just hear this track....great isn't it?


These are all of the main ones I could think of but I also have some honourable mentions.
This Beautiful Fantastic, The Light Between Oceans, Downton Abbey, Sense and Sensibility, Belle, The Lord of the Rings


~ • ~• ~

What is your favourite movie soundtrack to listen to?
Does music help you concentrate better?



xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. Ohh Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my faves in the soundtrack (and Disney movie!) list. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the PotC music wayyyy before I saw any of the movies xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, music does help me to concentrate more, and, depending on what I'm listening to can be very relaxing.
    I enjoy listening to an orchestral hour long version of River Flows In You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist