Favourite book covers of my TBR


The old saying is that one should not judge a book by its cover, but really, who doesn't eye up the cover first and judge the contents of the book?

The cover is what's meant to draw you in and what most of us gush over!

Today my darlings, I am going to compile a list of some of the most beautiful book covers on my Goodreads TBR.

Now just a disclaimer, I am not recommending these books as I have not read them yet. I am just going to gush over the pretty cover designs!

Let's get started! These are in no particular order of course.


• • • •


The Bridge to Belle Island by Julie Klassen

I love the rosy colour scheme, the misty background, the little faint border around the edge and the font is nice and simple.


Yours Truly, Thomas by Rachel Fordham

This one is so beautifully simple! I love how the model is dressed and how she holds the letter in her hands. The colour palette is muted and soft which is lovely.

Also, I love the sound of the plot! Letters, Dead Letter Office, romance, it's bound to be interesting!



The Lost Castle Series by Kristy Cambron

I hadn't seen the cover for the first book until now, and I think it has to be my favourite! But aren't they all just gorgeous?
I love the pink tones on The Lost Castle, the cool window and pops of yellow(I thought they were lemons from far off!)on Castle on the Rise, and just the whole cover of The Painted Castle.



A Dangerous Engagement by Melanie Dickerson

I love most of Melanie Dickerson's book covers but this one is just beautiful! It looks mysterious intriguing. I love the starry sky and most of all her dress!



The Road to Paradise by Karen Barnett

I don't think I need to tell you why I like this cover so much! It looks like a vintage postcard, how cool it that? I love the pops of purple and the car too.




Frenchman's Creek by Daphne du Maurier

I just love the design of this cover, the intricate font, all the curly cues, and the little man in the bottom right corner. My mother used to read this author and recommended this book to me so I hope to read it soon (which is basically what I say about EVERY book on my never-ending and ever-growing Goodreads TBR...).



Miles from Nowhere by Amy Clipston

This cover feels so free, summery and breezy! I have a little obsession with red hair, I think it is absolutely beautiful. I like also that the cover is extremely simple and minimal.



• • • •


I want to know, have you read any of these? Which of these covers is your favourite?

xoxo
Hannah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist