Flowery Books ~ Flowering Fridays



I was at a loss for what to post today for Flowering Fridays, and then I decided to chat a bit about some of my favourite flowery books I've found.

As a photographer myself, one thing that attracts me to a book is stunning images. And these books all fit that requirement!

• • • •

The Cut Flower Garden by Erin Benzakein

My sister and I can't stop flipping through this one and staring at all the gorgeous photos of many types of flower. We want to save up together and buy it!
Along with the stunning pictures, Erin has also provided a ton of tips and information on growing, caring and harvesting the rewards of your flower garden. There are vase life tips as well so you can get the most out of all your blooms!




Dahlias: Beautiful Varieties for Home & Garden by Naomi Slade

This one is also absolutely stunning. The photos are by Georgianna Lane who is a super talented photographer. She brings out the best in the dahlias of this book.
Dahlias are becoming one of my favourite flowers and this book is full of so many varieties I was adding a bunch to my wishlist.
I would love to have this one in my garden!


Isn't the one just beautiful?


The Cut Flower Patch: Grow your own cut flowers all year round by Louise Curley

This one is a bit more of an information resource and less of a coffee table flipping through book.
It takes you through some flowers you can plant, how to get started in making your garden and some inspiration for arranging your blooms once picked.




I love all of these books and I hope to add them to my personal collection someday (these are library copies).

Here are the links in case you want to check them out:
The Cut Flower Garden
Dahlias: Beautiful Varieties for Home & Garden
The Cut Flower Patch



Keep on blooming darlings!

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. Hi Hannah, I love you girls getting into flower gardening! Another hobby to add to many others, eh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice for me and Bella to share this interest too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

She is called Daughter

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist