7 Indoor Plants I Want To Own

via Unsplash

Recently my sister and I have been obsessing over gardening and plants, poring over the plant section at the library and perusing the local nurseries.

While the weather was still warm, we spent time outdoors in our gardens, but now as it is colder, I have been thinking about growing my indoor plant collection.

Having a vase of flowers or a living plant in your space really does add life to it. It feels fresher and happier.

There are also health benefits to having certain plants in your space. Many plants clean the air around us, making it better for us to breathe.

These are a few of the plants I hope to add to my current few!

• • • •

F i d d l e  L e a f   F i g
Pinterest
I don't know what it is about this one that I love! It is just a really cool looking plant, with its big shiny leaves. I am not sure where I would put this one if I got one but I'm sure I can find somewhere.
Fiddle's make a statement in any room.



S n a k e  P l a n t
Pinterest
My sister doesn't share my opinions about this plant! I think it is very interesting. 
This plant is also known as mother-in-law's tongue which I think is so funny. It thrives in low light and can basically be neglected.
Since I have more space in my bathroom than in my bedroom I would probably put a snake plant in there. But these plants help with better sleep quality so maybe in my bedroom would better!



S t r i n g  o f  H e a r t s
Pinterest
If you are lacking floor space but you still want plants, a trailing plant that you can hang from the ceiling is the answer!
This one just has the cutest name and leaves! The heart-shaped leaves are what it is named after.
It is simply lovely and would look so good hanging up with its tendrils trailing down.



P o t h o s
Pinterest
The pothos plant is another beautiful trailing plant that is perfect to put in a hanging planter.
There are many different varieties, some with stunning variegated leaves and white patches. This plant can thrive in full light to low light conditions and should not be overwatered.



W a t e r m e l o n   P e p e r o m i a
Pinterest
I can't get over how gorgeous this little plant is! I mean look at those stripes, no wonder it's called a watermelon peperomia.
There are many different varieties of peperomia but this is m favourite looking one so far. This plant (along with most of the ones I have included in this list are quite on trend right now too. But that doesn't mean I chose them because of that.)



A f r i c a n  V i o l e t
Pinterest
I adore violets, and this type is no exception! The African violet is a cute compact plant with these beautiful deep purple flowers.
I can just imagine having one of these in a cute little pot perched somewhere in my room.



M i s s i o n a r y  P l a n t
Pinterest
This plant, also known as Pilea peperomioides, is so cute! I love the round plain green leaves with just a tiny dot of white.
It's such a simple plant but I think its lovely. The pilea needs more watering during the Summer months.

• • • •


My list will probably grow in the future but for now, these are all I have.

Do you like indoor plants? Which of these is your favourite?


keep on blooming,

xoxo
Hannah





Comments

  1. Ohh I love plants! I love that heart plant -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is the African Violet, isn't it gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plants so much and these ones look amazing :D My grandma has got a Missionary Plant and it's really cute <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter