My Favourite Recipes to Make

via Unsplash
Hello darlings!

Something about me you might not know is that I used to not like cooking or baking very much. But earlier this year I began to get into it more and now I actually enjoy it and love trying out new recipes!

So today I thought I would do something a little different and share with you my favourite recipes to make.
In no particular order, I bring you my favourite recipe to make(so far)!


1. Amish Bread (Link to Recipe)
Bread is seriously so fun to make yourself! Yes, it is a little time consuming but it is also very rewarding. This recipe is quite easy and very delicious. You simply have to try it!


2. Chocolate Brownie (Link to Recipe)
I substitute the flour for ground almonds jut because I like the gooeyness it gives. These brownies are great if you want to put together a quick but yummy dessert or satisfy that craving for something chocolatey!


3. Chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (Link to Recipe)
These are highly requested in our house and I have gotten a bit tired of making them but they are very yummy! It is a pretty simple recipe with delicious results.


4. Sourdough Pancakes (Link to Recipe)
You might think that this sounds strange, but if you like the sourdough flavour you will like these. I normally whip up a batch for afternoon tea and we enjoy them with jam and tea!



These recipes are mostly sweet ones so I suppose that says something about me! While it was short and sweet(see what I did there? hehe..), I hope you enjoyed this post and please try out at least one of these recipes!

keep blooming!

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. I hardly ever bake something (my mum bakes quite often, I'm just too lazy or too busy) but I still really enjoy it! I want to bake something myself soon as I have summer holidays and a lot of free time, and I was looking for some cool recipes when I saw a new post from you in my inbox ;) Brownie looks sooo delicious and I'd like to make it. Thanks for the recipes! Everything sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to try some of them! The brownies are very yum. My sister has actually that they seem to be best when you use half regular flour and half almond meal/ground almonds.

      Delete
  2. I will definitely have a look at some of these Hannah! Wasn't #3 the cookies you brought when we last went tramping? Because I really liked those 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one and the same! I have made them so much because my mum really like them!

      Delete
  3. I've been trying to get more into baking and cooking this summer, and so far I've cooked two things, so while it hasn't been a great success, I've gotten a bit more experience in the kitchen, which is what I want. The pumpkin chocolate chip cookies sound really good: I'll have to try that someday!

    Hanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the perfect Autumn/Fall treat!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

She is called Daughter

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist