March Favourites


Hello darlings!

Its hard to believe that I haven't done a monthly favourites post since November!
January and February to me felt like they were really long but also because we were busy, time went by very quickly it seemed.
March has felt like it has gone on forever but finally April is around the corner.

I am very excited to get back into sharing my monthly favourites with you.
So lets dive into March!


BOOKS

My focus for my reading this year is not how many I can read but just to enjoy reading go through them at a slower pace so as to get the most out of them.
So this month I finished a total of three books.

~ When God Calls the Heart: Devotions from Hope Valley by Michelle Cox & Brian Bird
~ The Help by Kathryn Stockett {reread}
~ I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

I can't pick a favourite and I will tell you why.
When God Calls the Heart was a nice devo but not my favourite. The Help is a favourite book of mine and I reread it this month so it doesn't really count as a new favourite.
Now, I Capture the Castle is a book that I can't quite pin how I feel about it. I enjoyed reading it though. You can read some of my thoughts on it here.



MUSIC & PODCASTS

Q + A | Get To Know Me Harvest Work Ep. 3

~ Good and Gracious King by CityAlight

~ Sheep May Safely Graze by Bach

Slow Down Playlist by Kaetlyn Kennedy



MOVIES

Jumanji: The Next Level

I was surprised at how much I like these movies!
They are quite funny and the adventure is thrilling to watch. I went and saw it in the cinema with my siblings and some friends (we snuck our own drinks in too!).

I haven't actually watched many movies lately so that is all I've got!


FASHION & BEAUTY

~ I am loving wearing cosy clothing as the weather gets colder! There will definitely be some autumn/winter fashion post coming soon...

~ These clips and sunglasses have been some favourite accessories of mine this month.



Talk to me!
What was you favourite movie you watched this month?


keep blooming,

Comments

  1. Your aesthetic is amazing as always, Hanni!
    We re-watched 'Love Comes Softly' this month (just that one, not the whole series) and it was tons of fun!! Have you watched any of that series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie!
      Yes, I love those movies!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

6 Simple things YOU can do that have Eternal Value