Christian Favourites // podcasts, youtubers & books etc.


Hello darlings!

Are you looking for wholesome Christian content? Are you searching for good Christian books?
That is what I am covering in today's post!

I have discovered many of these in the past couple of years when I began the hunt for good Christian content on the Internet.
I love to sit down and watch a Youtube video knowing it will better me and encourage my faith or to listen to a podcast that I know to be biblically sound in a day and age where that is becoming rare.

So sit back and enjoy this collection of my top Christian favourites!


P O D C A S T S

~ Revive Our Hearts Podcast
Though I am not an avid listener of podcasts, when I do I often turn back to Revive Our Hearts because I know I am getting Biblical teaching and advice and it is always an encouragement.
Here are a few of my favourite episodes:
The Right Kind of Strong
Compassionate Hope
How You Can Truly Please God

~ Relatable with Allie Beth Stuckey
I like this podcast because Allie gives Christian perspective to all the current events and also talks about relevant theological topics. I'll leave the link below for one of my favourite episodes!
What Is Worship?

~ Harvest Work by Kaetlyn Kennedy
This is a fairly new podcast but I have been following this girl and her blog/Intsagram for a wee while and I love her podcast too.
Kaetlyn doesn't only talk about faith topics on her podcast but also about a simpler way of life and cultivating a quiet heart. To start off I recommend listening to her Q + A episode to get to know a bit!
Q+A | Get To Know Me



B O O K S

~ The Imitation of Christ by Thomas A Kempis

~ Through The Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot

~ The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer

~ Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin

~ Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis (Majors)


YouTube Channels

Coffee & Bible Time
Ashley & Taylor's videos had a lot to do with how I began reading God's Word for myself. I love their videos and how they encourage young women to get into the Word.

Girl Defined
Girl Defined is a wonderful ministry dedicated to giving young women answers from the Bible in a world where the society tells us differently. They share chatty videos covering topics like dating, singlesness, Christian living and sharing snippets of their own lives and marriages.

Nate and Sutton
I recently discovered this channel but I love this godly couple and how they speak up for Christ and a Christ-centered life.

B L O G S  &  W E B S I T E S

Girl Defined Blog

Desiring God Articles

Little Faith Blog


What are some of your Christian favourites?
Talk to me in the comments!


keep blooming,

P.S. I am taking a little break from Instagram and from posting on this blog. I will be working on some blog stuff still and probably be changing up my posting schedule. But I just wanted to take a step back to evaluate, spend some time on slow activities and growing closer to Jesus! See you soon!

Comments

  1. I love "relatable" too! one of my favorite Youtube channels is Kian Tilton. she always has so much good to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good suggestions, especially the podcasts! I am always looking for more Christian podcasts to listen to. Some of my favorites are The Hurst Family (Chelsea and Nick), Kirbyisaboss, and The Frey Life (which are all both Youtube channels and podcasts). I also like Jess and Gabriel's vlogs and videos, not for Christian content, but for content I know is created by Christians and that I know will be clean and wholesome!

    Hanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, so many new recommendations! I have to look them up. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist