April Favourites


Hello darlings!

As you might already know, I have changed my posting day to Wednesday so I think I'll try to post  my monthly favourites on the last day of the month or thereabouts. We'll see how this new schedule works out.

This month was mostly spent at home with our country in lockdown. But it was a good month for me.
I did did a bunch of projects and cooking/baking.
This autumn has been amazing so far, so many sunny days. For more Autumny content, read my last post! 


So let's hop right in to my April favourites!


BOOKS 

I have a lot of books on the go at the moment and I finished a few during the month of April.
~ Daughter of Rome by Tessa Afshar
~ The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
~ The Heart Between Us by Lindsay Harrel

I enjoyed all of these books but I think Daughter of Rome would be my favourite out of the three.



MUSIC & PODCASTS

I have been listening to a lot of music this month. I'll leave some of my favourite playlists/songs below.

slow playlist

~ Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver

~ STILL by Rend Collective

~ Jesus, Strong & Kind by CityAlight

~ Cool with Being Crazy by Willow City



MOVIES

The Chosen : The Series

This is honestly THE. BEST TV. SHOW. I have ever seen! You have to watch it!
It is a Jesus show but unlike any other screen portrayal of Jesus' life we have ever seen. The Chosen brings out Jesus' humanness, Jewishness and loving kindness in such a touching way, it's incredible.
We get to see his miracle and ministry as it takes of in Season 1 through the eyes of those who witnessed it, Matthew, Mary Magdalene, Simon Peter, Andrew and the rest.
Season 1 is available for FREE on YouTube right now or you can stream it for the app. But do yourself a favor and watch, will you?


FASHION & BEAUTY

This month I have been enjoying getting out my woolly knits and wearing them when the weather gets cooler.
I also have loved this skirt and the autumn vibes it has!

Let me know in the comments what your favourite movie or TV show was this month!

keep blooming,

Comments

  1. My favourite movie is season 7 of When Calls the Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist