Songs, Scripture, an Excuse and a Decision


So as some of you may be wondering where I was last week, I am going to tell you. I was at a youth retreat called Rejuvenate. I had been looking forward to it for ages and it's now been and gone. I wish I could go back and relive all the fantastic moments I had with loads of wonderful young Christians.
We sung great songs, learnt new things, thought about thing we never had before and had fun.

Some of the song we sung were ones I had not heard before but now I love them. They include:

~ Good Good Father by Chris Tomlin
~ I heard the Voice of Jesus Say
~ First Love by Chris Tomlin
~ Speak O Lord
~ Lord, I need you
~ Behold the throne of God Above


In our morning devotions we went over Psalm 91 which I really like. My favourite verses are Verses 1-4.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God: in Him I will trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Isn't that a lovely passage?

*slips in a random picture*
Now my decision is that I want to teach myself guitar. I was inspired by the many people at the retreat that played guitar and I just love the sound!
Luckily we do have a couple guitar's so I don't need to worry about that though one day I might get my own one.

I think that's about all for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

She is called Daughter

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist