November // Lately, Highlights and December Bucket list


Hey everyone! What a month it's been!
So unfortunately this post won't have any of my photos I took this moth because I lost the cord for my camera to plug in to the computer sooooooo.......

Anyway here are my November highlights:

  • Did I mention before that I now have my own room? Well I have and I love it!
  • We had a thunder storm and ran around in the rain. It kinda turned into a water fight which was fun!
  • I decorated my room all Christmasy. And I will be doing a post about that but as I said I can't upload any of my own photos at the moment.
  • My brother had his 13th birthday yesterday, the 30th, and we had homemade pizza for dinner and watched Agatha Christie's Poirot mysteries.
  • We went to the library! Not that exciting but I love going to the library.
  • I finished my Goodreads 2017 Reading challenge to read 45 books. Whoo-hoo!
  • We saw quite a few movies. The Man from U.N.C.L.E, Partners in Crime mini series, The Tourist, Christmas with Holly, Get Smart, Letters to Juliet, and some others I can't remember.
  • Summer started!


Loved this movie! Illya & Gabi xoxo All three of them make a great trio!

LATELY // NOVEMBER
Reading- When We Were Very Young by A.A Milne, Vet in Harness by James Herriot, An Amish Match by Jo Ann Brown, Bad Girls Throughout History by Ann Shen, The Shoe Box by Francine Rivers, Fox Friend, Snow Tales, Not Bad For a Bad Lad, My Father is a Polar Bear and An Eagle in the Snow all by Michael Morpurgo.
The underlined ones were my favourites and the one I highly recommend. Man, I read heaps this month! *pats herself on the back*


Listening-  Christmas songs! Literally lots of Christmas music! Pentatonix, Guy Penrod, The Piano Guys, all their Christmasy stuff and more.

Enjoying- Warm weather, candy canes, strawberries, t-shirts, my own room, fairy lights, iced water with fruit in it, my history topic(A.A.Milne), sunshine, thunder storms, organising my room and ice cream!


Encouraged by-
Coffee & Bible time channel! Oh, I love their videos! Relateble, encouraging and inspiring!

I have been encouraged by many of my friends and other Christians too.


December Bucket List

  • Make all the presents I need to make
  • Decorate the house
  • Get a real tree hopefully
  • Read the Christmas Story
  • Share the joy
  • Remember the reason for the season
  • Eat lots of summer berries! (I've already started doing that!)
  • Be thankful



And that was November! It so, so scary that 2017 is nearly over. I can't believe it.
But it is so...

What are you going to do in December?
What are you reading at the moment?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist