A Cute Little Tag


Saw this tag on The Storybook Journal blog and decided it might be fun to do so here I am, on a rainy day(at the time of writing this anyway), answering the cute questions that make up this little tag.



1. Do you have a favourite fictional couple? (If so why do you like them?)
One of my favourite fictional couples is Chris and Emily from The Cherished Quilt by Amy Clipston, which I 'm reading right now. They are so sweet, Emily is a darling and Chris is really nice too.

2. If you could have any animal (safely), as a pet you would have a...
A.....um....let me think.....(there are soooo many choices!!!). I love woodland animals. So maybe a squirrel!

3. You get to live in Middle Earth, what race are you a member of?
Do I need to explain myself?  (In case you can't tell it's elves) I think they're so amazing and beautiful and fabulous!

4. In an ideal situation (you don't have to worry about living too far from family or money concerns) where would you live? (It can be fictional.)
A gorgeous old English country house in England (of course). It may be the effect of watching many period dramas but I really think it would be lovely. A house full of history and stories, ivy creeping up the walls, a library stuffed with beautiful old favourites, china dinnerware and tea sets, a rose garden, a crackling open fire and snow in the wintertime. I would really love that. *dreams about said situation*

5. Do you have a favourite 'vintage' movie? (As in, filmed before 1960.) What is it?
I gushed about this movie in a post not long ago. Ahhhhhhh! And it just so happens to be a musical!
State Fair is also good and 'vintage'.

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Either a ballerina, a librarian, a florist or a ballet teacher. And a mum too. None of these (except being a mum, are still on my list.) I want to be a photographer now. Funny how things change!

7. You can be 'the best' at any sport (e.g. gymnastics, curling, synchronised swimming etc.), what do you choose? 
I'm not really into sports so I don't really have an answer for this. Though it would be nice to be better at soccer (like the only sport I don't mind in small groups).

8. List three things that you wish people knew about you but will never ask. (Or just three random things. ;))
1. I have a weakness for choc-chip cookies. (Choc-chip cookies are my one weakness:))
2. I have found that I love all things chai/cinnamon spice flavoured or scented.
3. I don't like sci-fi books/movies. Blah.

9. Share a favourite quote!


 Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- Dr Seuss



There. What did you think?

Comments

  1. loved this! might just do it on my blog if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'm not completely sure who created it in the first place. I'll look forward to seeing your answers!

      Delete
  2. I quite enjoyed this, Hannah! I might steal it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And i'm definitely stealing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter