I ♥ autumn tag


While spring is in on the other side of the globe, autumn is kicking in here. Autumn is nearly my favourite season.
So I had to do an autumnal tag! Or you could call it an excuse to show you my favourite autumnal pins from Pinterest!





I think just seeing the first hint of orange or red on the trees. That and when we light the first fire!





Chai! Cinnamon, chai, vanilla, anything that smells cozy and makes me want to snuggle up with a cup of tea.






Neutral, earthy, warm tones all make me think of autumn. But my favourite would probably have to be burnt orange. Or maybe darker red.






 Chai tea/vanilla chai tea/rooibos chai or Teeccino Maya Chai. Anything chai flavoured!
Mmmmmmm!





I have Victoria Season 2 on my list along with The Crown Season 2 and Little Women. But we'll basically watch whatever. 






Plaid/tartan patterns. I have a plaid thrifted dress which just screams autumn to me! I really love it and I plan on wearing it a lot.






Going for a walk in the crisp autumn air is quite nice. Collecting little bits and pieces form a nice walk is great too. I collected some beautiful leaves yesterday and now they're pressing inside some books.






I swapped the original question 8 for my own, which is this. The books I hope to read in autumn are My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier, The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden by Hannah Green and Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell.




Have a lovely spring/autumn!

Comments

  1. ooOOOH I love this!! YAY for Autumn! I am so ready for Winter for it's my favourite season! :D
    Would you mind if I did this tag on my blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, would love to see you do it. I didn't come up with it, just saw it somewhere. Yay for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter