Best Dressed: Lily James

I think you will see a lot of period drama actresses in this series. I loved Lily James in all the movies I've seen her in.  Lily suits blonde hair so well and yet she is a brunette naturally.
I recently saw her in The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and she was great.
Her accent is adorable and she has a sweet smile.



No.1
What a simply lovely skirt this is! Light, flowery and beautiful.
I would wear a cardigan over the top just to cover my shoulders but otherwise, the top itself has a modest neckline. The only other issue I would have with the top is that it is a little bit too fitted.
As for the skirt, it's perfect. I can't quite see the length of it but it appears to be at least at knee-length.




No.2
A long casual grey cardigan like this is on my to-thrift list. I love long cardigans, and grey ones especially.
Her dress has both a modest hemline and neckline. It also appears to be one of those pretty flowy dresses that swishes nicely.



No.3
I can't get enough floral print! Pink and a floral print! How much more girly can you get?
I would totally wear this dress if I had a fancy occasion to wear it to! Would you? I am not a fan of shoes with pointed toes though.
What I love: It's pink, floral, modest length and neckline
What I don't love: yeah just the shoes!




No.4
Isn't this one just gorgeous? A pair of statement color with lace. I adore lace and believe that it makes almost everything better. The lace makes it look complicated and extravagant.
What I love: LACE!, the red (red is such a great colour), it's very long
What I don't love: Having lace at the top makes it a little bit see through



No.5
This is an outfit you would totally see me wear. I have been wearing these sort of shirt more recently.
I also love a pencil skirt! (I love how you can see Cinderella costumes in the background!) Lily has a pretty smile to top it all off!



No.6
I'm not sure if you can see the tiny white buttons down the front but they give me Edwardian/Victorian feels.
What I love: The buttons, the length, long sleeves, soft and smooth look
What I don't love: the neckline is just a bit too low, and the shoes...




What do you think, which was your favorite?

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist