June Favourites


It's halfway through the year and my birthday is just around the corner! I can't wait till Spring. So I know I missed last months favourites post but I'm back and I have some June favourites to share.


Books

Island Dreamer by Robin Jones Gunn
I am nearly finished reading it at the time of writing this. Paula is annoying. It's...dreamy and makes me wish it was summer here. Hawaii sounds deliciously full of sunshine and sand! I told my mum that this book made me want to go to Hawaii, and she replied that there were volcanos erupting at the moment! Not sure anymore!
I even found a bracelet that says 'Forever'!



Music/Podcasts

This month I discovered lots of new music so I have dedicated a whole post to go in depth and share my recent finds, but here I just share a couple. I also started listening to some podcasts and loved them.

Corduroy Road by Adam Young ~ I listened to this a lot a while ago and then this month rediscovered it. I still love it just as much.

Christy Nockels ~ You'll see in my music post that I love her songs. Check her out!

TBP Podcast ~ The Bible Project podcast cast is great though it requires a little more concentration than some. I listened to the first episode in their poetry series and it was amazing.

Set Apart Girl ~ Dressing with Dignity, How to make Prayer a Priority & Feminine Mystery were my faves! Leslie Ludy is an amazing source of wisdom for women in this day and age. 


Movies

Paddington 2
This was the second time we have watched it because it is just too good not to! It's vibrant, funny, and sweet. I love how colourful it is. The characters are gold and Hugh Grant (aka Phoenix Buchanan) is hilarious. You really must see it if you haven't already. It will forever be a favourite for me.

The Perfect Bride: Wedding Bells
These two act together in When Calls the Heart as Rosemary and Lee Coulter and they are just as hilarious and sweet in this movie. Loved it!



Photos I Took



Spiderwebs are truly a magnificent display of God's design and beauty. Aren't they stunning? They always look more lovely when covered in dew.

And so concludes June 2018! What was your fave book this month?

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist