The TBR Tag {UPDATED}

I have already done this tag but I thought hey, why not revisit it? Link here!
My TBR has most definitely changed since then sooo......enjoy!


#1 How do you keep track of your TBR?
Still Goodreads!

#2 Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
I still much prefer print books. I have read few books via e-book and it was ok, but devices have batteries and batteries run out. Print books don't!

#3 A book that's been on your TBR the longest?
Janette Oke's Canadian West series, otherwise known as When Calls the Heart.
One day, Hannah, one day...


#4 A recently added book to your TBR?
This one, that I actually added today!


#5 A book on your TBR strictly because of the cover?
The Librarian of Auschwitz. I mean come on! Isn't it gorgeous?


#6 A book on your TBR you don't plan on reading?
Um, I try to only put books I positive that I'll read on there so I have no real answer for this.


#7 An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for?
Kristen and Bethany Baird, authors of Girl Defined & Love Defined, have mentioned they are writing their third book. Though it's not on my Goodreads TBR (because they don't have a publishing date yet) but it's on my mental TBR.


#8 A book on your TBR that everyone's read but you?
*wails dramatically* I STILL haven't read this! I saw the movie before I finished reading it. I started and got a few pages in and then I had to return it to the library.


#9 A book that everyone recommends to you?
This one. Ok, not quite everyone recommended it to me but a few people have. I love Leslie's podcast and Eric's messages are often convicting so I would like to read this book at some point.


#10 A book on your TBR that you're dying to read?
THIS BOOK! OH MY I REALLY WANT TO READ IT! I own a copy but I have to finish two other books first. (sorry not sorry about the caps)


#11 How many books are on your TBR shelf?
(and this is after 'cleaning it up'!)


You are welcome to do this tag! Whether you have never done it or maybe you want to revisit it too!

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist