Lately, I have been trying to clean up the bottomless pit that is my Goodreads TBR and I have succeeded in reducing my TBR to 326 books at the time of writing this. I would like it to only be under 300 but for now, that's where I'm at right now. Anyway, there are a few books on my TBR(physical and Goodreads)that I am very excited to read that I wanted to share with you! ~ Love Defined by Kristen Clark & Bethany Baird I am just finishing their book, Girl Defined and I have LOVED it. Seriously, they have got it. These women have pinpointed how to become a wonderful Godly woman and live as a girl defined by God. This is their second, fairly new, book that they have written. Sice I am loving Girl Defined so much, I'm sure I am going to love this book too! ~ The Beloved Hope Chest by Amy Clipston The last book in its series that has become a very favorite of mine! It will be sad to finish it but when I have the whole series on my shelf I can ...
I'm so excited for you! Seriously, a blog dedicated to books is such a fabulous idea. This is awesome!! Looking forward to reading all the book-related posts you're writing. (Proud to be your first follower. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yay! Thank you Elanor! Your new blog looks promising too, excited about what is to come there.
DeleteThanks!! That's sweet of you.
DeleteThat's a really cool idea!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome idea!!!!!
ReplyDelete