Christian quotes that I've loved lately

Pinterest
Hello, wildflowers!
I will preface this post by quickly saying that of course, the Bible is all that we really need for daily wisdom, and I believe that wholeheartedly.
But you know, there are some pretty great people out there who have some good things to say from the knowledge and wisdom they have picked up and we quote them.
In this post, I want to share some of the quotes I have found recently that I have found inspiring or encouraging!

~  • ~ • ~


This one may not be intentionally a Christian quote but it rings true for me. A year ago I aspired to be in the Word daily and altogether stronger in my relationship with the Lord and here I am! Still not perfect but I've come some way.





One day you will look on this season
and know that you are truly blessed,
and not because things were perfect
but because you found perfect grace 
in the worst of it.
~ Morgan Harper Nichols



There is POWER in the BLOOD!
In the last few months, I have come to truly treasure the value of His precious blood and how powerful and amazing it is.



You are IN the process of
becoming more of the woman
God made you to be. He is
making a masterpiece of you.
Be patient with the process.
~ Jordan Lee Dooley




pinterest




The real test of a saint is not one's willingness to preach the gospel, but one's willingness to do something like washing the disciples' feet--that is, being willing to do those things that seem unimportant in human estimation but count as everything to God.
~ Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest



Ministry could simply be about loving the person in front of you.
~
Heidi Baker
  

pinterest


I hope you were encouraged or inspired by those quotes. I pray that you would all find even more sustenance from His precious Word and have an unquenchable hunger for truth and righteousness! 

Which one of those did you like the most?
Share one of your favourite quotes in the comments below!


xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. These quotes did encourage me! It is really amazing looking back and seeing how much we have grown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for sure! I'm so happy you were encouraged!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this, Hannah! Maybe the one by M H Nichols best for me? They are all good. Here’s one I wrote down in the front of my Memory verse booklet, but I forgot to write down the author:
    ‘Our suffering is our gold - it’s the refiner’s fire. Don’t try to avoid it, embrace it and be transformed. Jesus is with me in the furnace -whatever it is.’
    God bless you darling granddaughter, it’s a great joy and blessing to watch you grow as a young woman of faith! Let’s keep running the race He has set before us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist