February Favourites

Via Unplash
Hello, wildflowers!
Since I missed sharing my January Favourites, I'm glad to be able to talk about this month's favourites with you today!
Summer is nearly over, I am actually looking forward to the cooler season of Autumn.

~ • ~ • ~


Books

Love in Disguise by Carol Cox
Another good book I found through Books for Christian Girls! I will be posting a full review here and Goodreads next week. 



Audrey and Givenchy: A Fashion Love Affair by Cindy De La Hoz
As you may remember, I got this for Christmas and I loved it the moment I saw it! I am currently doing an essay on Audrey Hepburn as a school assignment and so I thought that now would be the perfect time to read this book. Now, I devoured it in a day! Most of it is photos and not a lot of text but still, I read it very fast. It was an easy read, interesting and full of gorgeous photos.




Music


In the Hands of the Potter by Casting Crowns ~ This song is really good and all I can say is that you should listen to it!
Via Unsplash

I'll just list the rest here since there are a few.
Worn by Tenth Avenue North
Yet Not I But Through Christ in Me by CithyAlight
Love all Along by htb worship
Always the Same by Hamilton Family
Pirates Medley by Peter Hollens
Control by for KING & COUNTRY


Movies



Priceless
via Google Images
I mentioned this in my recent movie recommendations post along with some others that I saw this month so I won't go into detail here. But it is a great movie and very well acted and portrayed.




Other bits and pieces

This message by Steven Furtick about giving your life to God and allowing Him to use it for His glory. 

- Zucchini Chocolate Cake is like my favourite cake since I got a great recipe from a friend.



Via Pinterest

qotd: What was something that you discovered and enjoyed this month?


xoxo
Hannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist