Easter Playlist

pinterest

Each year, Easter means more to me.

In the past, the little girl was excited about the chocolate, visiting the grandparents and...the chocolate!

But now the little girl has grown up some, and the true meaning of Easter has sunk deep into her heart and she appreciates it for what it is, a beautiful act of God's everlasting love.

Jesus' sacrifice on the cross has also become more meaningful for me now than in the early stages of my walk with God.

I am speechless at the amazing love, grace, sacrifice, mercy and faithfulness of God.

~ • ~ • ~

pinterest

In today's post, I just wanted to share a few songs that sing of this wonderful event!



• How Deep the Father's Love For Us by Adam Wheatley

• Christ the Lord is Risen Today by The Worship Team

• It's About The Cross by The Ball Brothers

• The Cross Medley: Jesus Paid It All/ The Old Rugged Cross

• There is Power in The Blood by Selah

• Nothing But The Blood by Jadon Lavik

• Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) by Chris Tomlin

↓ ↓ ↓ I'll leave the link to my Easter playlist down here ↓ ↓ ↓



What song would you add to this list?


xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. Yay for new playlists! I currently love Dare You To Move from Mass Anthem because it is really an amazing mash-up. Also, Chain Breaker from Zach Williams -- he is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist