4 Bible Verses That You Should Think on Daily



I love the Bible. I love that you can find answers to every question you could ever have in the Bible. It was designed to be our manual for life.

In my room, I love to write out Bible verses and stick them up everywhere so that I can look at them and be reminded of God's truths.

Whilst reading in Kristen Clark and Bethany Beal's second book, Love Defined, last night, I decided to stick some new verses up.
In the book, Love Defined, Kristen and Bethany share these verses and how they impacted their own lives and so I chose some to use for myself.
These verses are great, life-changing, impacting truths that we should be meditating on often.



So here are four (out of many) Bible verses that you too, should be glancing at daily and meditating on.


• • • •

Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
"No guy can ever give you what only God was intended to give." ~ Love Defined

"Instead of looking to a man for your hope, this verse is saying that it's better to put your hope in Christ. " ~ Love Defined



Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
"I wanted to be a woman who fully and completely trusted in Him with my singleness." ~ Love Defined



Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
"Instead of becoming Proverbs 7 women, let's choose to be women who reflect the holiness and purity of Christ. Let's use our femininity to promote purity in the men around us." ~ Love Defined



Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.
"Instead of being on the hunt for Mr Right, we need to be in the Word, becoming Miss Right. Our goal as single women should be centred on becoming more like Christ each day." ~ Love Defined

"This verse is saying that we should pursue Christ first, and when we do, God will give us what we need (not necessarily what we want). " ~ Love Defined


Next to my bedroom mirror

In the bathroom near my mirror

On my bedroom wall


I pray that this inspires you and that these verses will impact your life. I pray that you will have the strength to pursue a God-honoring lifestyle and that you will seek Him in all areas of your life.

Be a woman who goes against the way society tells you to act and do what God tells you to do in His wonderful Word!

keep on blooming.

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

  1. Thanks Hannah!
    We just read Psalm 51 this morning together and that is such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit late, Hannah! Thank you for sharing these verses, they are such important reminders for all of us! God bless you, my dear granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

She is called Daughter

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist