June Favourites & Wrap-Up

via Unsplash
Hello darlings!

It's hard to believe we are already in the middle of the year of 2019!
I almost forgot about posting this months favourites but now I am getting to it, if not a little late.

June went by so fast. The Winter days have been lovely, with clear blue skies and crisp air. The morning frosts are magical when the sunshine glistens on the icy landscape.


BOOKS 
I am going to change thing up a bit here. Starting this month I'll share a wrap-up of all the books I read in that month and then tell you which books were my favourites!

In the month of June I read/finished a total of six books! These books were:

• The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
• Worth the Wait by Karen Witemeyer
• Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer
• Our Jacko by Michael Morpurgo
• The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer 
• Love Defined by Kristen Clark & Bethany Baird

I am so happy I was able to read all these books this month! My favourites from this month are Love Defined and Worth the Wait.
I will be posting a full review of Love Defined soon and you can find my mini review of Worth the Wait on Goodreads.




MUSIC & PODCASTS

• Suffering Is Not For Nothing~Revive Our Hearts Podcast Episode

• Big Enough by The Clark Family
I love this song! A friend of mine recommended it to me and I listened to it on repeat for about 7 times!

• How Can I Keep from Singing by Audrey Assad
Audrey has an amazing voice and this song has some beautiful words. I am thinking of doing an artsy journal page with the lyrics.



MOVIES

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
I have surprised myself with how much I have come like these movies! I was quite looking forward to this third one. The ending was so awww-worthy! Toothless acted so much like a cat, it was adorable. If you enjoyed the first two, you are sure to enjoy this one!

American Gospel:Christ Alone 
This documentary was phenomenal. That's about all I can say It was very interesting, educational, eye-opening and inspiring in a way. I'll link to the website where you can hire it--it is sooo worth the money!
American Gospel:Christ Alone



FASHION & BEAUTY

• Gold Knot Hoop Earrings
I picked these up on a shopping day  with my mum because I had some just like these in my Pinterest board. I have been wearing them so much because they go so well with everything and look so cute!


That is all for the month of June my dears!

I hope you all had a great month in June and that July will be even better.


keep on blooming,

xoxo
Hannah

Comments

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

She is called Daughter