Books I can't Wait to Dive Into



Hello darlings!

I was going through my old posts in search of inspiration for future posts when I came across this post where I listed a few books I couldn't wait to read and I thought I'd do that again.
I am proud to say that I have actually read all of the books on that post, and I am hoping that in a few months I can say the same for the books I am about to share with you.




The Hope of Azure Springs by Rachel Fordham


If you have been around here for awhile you will have noticed that I love a good historical novel and this one looks right up my alley!
I have heard great things about this book and the author in general so I'm curious to read her writing.
The cover of this book is lovely too, so that helps!



Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery


I have sadly never read this series but I am hoping to change that soon!
The only reason I have held of for a while is so that I can finish reading some of the series I am currently going through and then start this one.
I adore the movie and enjoyed them multiple times so I can't wait to experience the books too!



Beholding and Becoming: The Art of Everyday Worship by Ruth Chou Simons


First of all, this looks like a gorgeous book on the outside, but the topic also intrigues me. 
I love books that are beautifully presented and this looks like exactly that.
I cannot think of much else to say about it except I would love to get my hands on a copy soon!



Daughter of Rome by Tessa Afshar


I was sold on Tessa Afshar's writing as soon as I read Land of Silence, also by her. 
I am looking forward to reading her new book, Daughter of Rome and all of her other books!
Biblical fiction fascinates me and I have enjoyed it since first trying it out this year.


The Heart Between Us by Lindsay Harrel


I am currently reading The Secrets of Paper and Ink by Lindsay and I am really enjoying it so I think I'll be trying out some of her other books as well (especially the one set in New Zealand!).
I've got to say that I love this cover and the story sounds lovely too. 


So these are a few of the books on my TBR that I am looking forward to reading and exploring.
Are any of these on your TBR? Or have you read any of these?


keep blooming,


Comments

  1. Anne of Green Gables is such a beautiful book! Its nearly exactly the same as the movie and but the other books after that except for Anne of Avonlea are nothing like the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to dive into Anne's world!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter