An Autumn To Do List


Hello darlings!

With Autumn approaching fast (some might say it has already arrived), I have been thinking about some seasonal activities I want to do to get the most out of the season and enjoy it.

Each season is beautiful it its own right and so this Autumn/Winter, I want to make the most of them and learn to enjoy each day.

So I'm sharing my ideas with you and maybe you'll give some of these ideas a try too!

~ ~ ~ ~



- Go to a farmer's market

- Collect leaves to be pressed

- Decorate with dried foliage & flowers

- Make cinnamon rolls or cardamom buns

- Switch over your summer wardrobe to more winter appropriate clothes

- Make your own candles

- Bake these amazing pumpkin cookies



- Start a new knitting or crochet project

- Make a batch of chai tea (link to recipe)

- Go apple picking

- Read a mystery novel or a beloved classic

- Plant flowers that need to be planted in Autumn

- Eat your perfect bowl of porridge for breakfast




- Get some warm socks

- Have a cosy night in by the fire

- Simmer some Autumn potpourri on the stove

- Play in the leaves

- Go thrifting for warm jerseys

- Bring some baking to a neighbor or friend





keep blooming,

Comments

  1. My list is about the same! Autumn is definitely my favourite season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should do some of the things together! Like baking!

      Delete
    2. Yes, we should! Love that pumpkin cookie recipe

      Delete
  2. Ooh these are such great ideas!! We are heading into spring here in the US, but going into fall is one of my favorite times of year. I'll definitely be trying out the chai tea recipe though: chai is one of my favorite drinks to have!!

    Hanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist