Bookish Aesthetics


Hello darlings!

Today is going to be a fun post! I thought it would be fun to create little aesthetic collages that represent some of the books that I've read.

I perused Pinterest for all the pretty photos and put my creative mind to use in putting together a collage that depicts a book.

Let's begin shall we!

~ ~ ~ ~

I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith


The Help by Kathryn Stockett


Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder


The Secrets of Paper & Ink by Lindsay Harrel


The Light Between Oceans by M.L Stedman


Which collage was your favourite?
Have you read any of these books?


keep blooming,

Comments

  1. So cute and cool! <3
    My favourite is either 'I Capture the Castle' or 'Little House on the Prairie'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!! This is such a cool idea! The first one is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute aesthetics! I've only read The Help and Little House on the Prarie, and I think they're both spot on. The Secrets of Paper and Ink looks interesting from the aesthetic, I'll have to look it up on GoodReads!

    Hanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist