My Favourite Youtubers


Hello darlings!

Today I bring you another list!
List posts are some of my favourites to read and to write. This particular post was requested by a followers on my Instagram (@joy_and_wildflowers).

I used to watch a lot of channels on YouTube that made me want more things and be dissatisfied with what I had. I sort of decided to be a bit more intentional with what I was watching.
I slowly found a bunch of Christian YouTubers and now the majority of the YouTube I do watch is from these Christian channels. Instead of making me unhappy, they inspire, encourage and are much more enjoyable than the others.

Without further ado, let's get onto the list! (These will be in no particular order by the way!)




1. Coffee & Bible Time
This might be at the top for a good reason, even though I am not putting these into any sort of order. Coffee & Bible Time was one of the first Christian channels I discovered on YouTube about two years ago and I have been enjoying their content ever since.
Sisters, Ashley and Taylor, create videos on Bible study, journaling, and other things pertaining to the life of Christian women and girls today.
I find their videos inspiring, encouraging and fun to watch!


2. Coffee Girls
Coffee Girls is Ashley and Taylor's second channel that covers everything from day in the life videos to makeup & hair tutorials. It's their more casual, day to day stuff that they like to share and it can be quite entertaining while still being inspiring and faith-centred.


3. Girl Defined
Kristen & Bethany, sisters again, are tow of my biggest 'role models'! I love their books, their blog, their YouTube (I wonder how many times I've said YouTube by now!), and following their lives on Instagram.
They are like the big sisters I never had and share so much Biblical wisdom on femininity, womanhood, guys, relationships, marriage and pretty much every topic you could wish to know about.
I have reviewed two of their books on my blog, Girl Defined and Love Defined. 


4. Mrs. Midwest
I only found this beautiful lady a wee while ago and already I love her channel. Caitlin is a young, married homemaker who aspires to inspire women to be feminine and adopt the simple homemakers lifestyle.
Most of her content is most sit-down, chatty sorts of videos. But she has recently started doing more daily life as a homemaker types of videos and I love those.


5. Lauren Johnson
Lauren is a fashion YouTuber who's style I would describe as classy, feminine, with a touch of vintage!
She makes outfit look books, styling videos, sewing tutorials and other fashion related content.
I love her style and she has inspired some my own wardrobe changes recently as well. She also has an Etsy shop where she sells a bunch of her beautiful handmade clothing and accessories.


6. Lindsey from Books for Christian Girls
I first found Lindsey through her book review blog, but when I found out that sh had a YouTube channel I headed over there too.
She set out to find good, clean books for Christian girls to enjoy, and so she write detailed content reviews on her blog. Her channel is where you will find lots of bookish fun so if you love books and Christian books at that, I suggest you watch her videos!



There you have a few of my favourite YouTube channels!

I hope you enjoyed this short little post and remember to come back on Monday when I'll hopefully have a new post up!


keep blooming,

xo, Hannah


Comments

  1. I love Ashley and Taylor's channels and Lindsey's Books for Christian Girls channel! I also found out about them through you, so THANKS!!!!!!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy them! I think it's good to have some Christian entertainment but something that is still encouraging!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I definitely agree! They are very encouraging for me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Ordinary Days Book Review

Why I Want To Be A Mother & Homemaker

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist