November Favourites


Hello darlings!

2019 is wrapping up fast and Christmas is right around the corner!
Believe me when I tell you I am really excited for the Christmas season, for many reasons(one of which you will see later this week right here on my blog!).

But that is a different post for another day, today I am wrapping up November with my favourites of this month.
I found a bunch of fun things this month that I enjoyed and I cannot wait to share them with you.

So without further ado, here are my November favourites!




BOOKS

My reading went much better this month, partly because I am frantically trying to complete my Goodreads Reading Challenge.
• Sweet Dreams (Christy Miller #11) by Robin Jones Gunn
• A Promise is Forever (Christy Miller #12) by Robin Jones Gunn
• Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess (graphic novel)
• The Mozart Question by Michael Morpurgo (reread)
• Sex, Purity, and the Longings of a Girl's Heart by Kristen Clark & Bethany Beal
• In My Father's House by Ann Rinaldi
• Princess Sylvie by Elsa Beskow (children's picture book)
• The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
• After the Tide by Lindsay Harrel

I think my favourite reads from this month would have to be both the Christy Miller books and In My Father's House (link to review).



MUSIC & PODCASTS

• My Soul Be Satisfied by Selah
I found this song at a time when I really needed this month and it became a prayer from my heart. It's just beautiful.

• He Will Hold Me Fast by Keith & Kristyn Getty
I listened to this before my quiet time this morning and I just think it a lovely song of assurance and truth. I'll put it here so you can give it a listen.

• God So Loved by We The Kingdom
This is one of those happy, fun songs that makes the perfect summer jam!



MOVIES

My family watch a whole lot of series this month. From Victoria S3, Poldark S5 Finale, and When Calls the Heart S6.

I can't pick a favourite out of them. I did rather enjoy Victoria though (except for the whole footman-has-affair-with-married-duchess plot).
I just can't get enough of Victoria's scrumptious dresses!






FASHION & BEAUTY

My new jumpsuit which I showed you in my recent thrift post.
I wore it three times in one week and I love it!

• Bunny ear scrunchie
My mum got this for me and I love it so much. It looks so cute on a bun!



That pretty much sums up my November!
This month we have had some very hot summery days which have made me very happy.

keep blooming,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

She is called Daughter

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist