Favourite Christmas Albums


Hello darlings!

"It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas..."
One of the things I really love about this time of year is the music. The fun Christmassy songs and the rich & meaningful carols that tell of the Nativity.

This year I've discovered some new Christmas albums & songs and I want to share them (and some old ones) with you.
I do realise that some of these were in my favourite Christmas songs post from last year but there some new ones as well so I hope you'll enjoy this none the less!


Christmas - Phil Wickham

I listened to this today and I love the whole album, but I think Away In A Manger (Forever Amen) is my favourite.
Phil has a great voice and these songs capture the joyfulness of he Christmas season!


Behold The Lamb Of God - Andrew Peterson

I enjoyed Andrew Peterson's Easter album earlier this year and I also quite like his Christmas album.
I also have to be honest and say that I think this song (Matthew's Begats) is my favourite!



Unto Us - JJ Heller

JJ Heller's Christmas album is a favourite for most of our family. It's so calming, peaceful and happy feels.
I love all of the songs on this album so it is hard to pick a favourite but if I did have to choose one I'd have to go with Unto Us.


Christmas - Michael Buble

I think most people can agree that Michael Buble is a Christmas classic! His voice can be heard singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." in the supermarket, the mall and pretty much everywhere this season.
So each year I enjoy listening to a bit of Buble while making Christmas cookies or doing some other Christmas related activity.


Christmas - Guy Penrod

This album is another comforting & cosy one perfect for a festive evening by the Christmas tree!


Those are the albums that have made their way onto my favourite list but I have a few singles that I love to listen to during the Christmas period as well.

- Glory by JJ Heller
- Messiah by Francesca Batistelli
- Light of the World by Lauren Daigle
- Mary, Did You Know? by Pentatonix
- All Glory Be To Christ by Nomads + Natives


What is your favourite Christmas album? I'd love to discover new songs!

I decided to post today since earlier this week I forgot about posting so this ought to make up for that!
Look out for another post tomorrow...

keep blooming,

Comments

  1. Just this morning I remembered Guy Penrod’s Christmas album and we listened to it. Granddad wanted a rerun of ‘O Holy Night’, which is pur favourite Carol at the moment :). Blessings my sweet granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Send me a little note if you appreciated this post!

Popular posts from this blog

August Favourites

What's on my Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist

She is called Daughter